Three's a company... Triple reveal <3 <3 <3

MaryJoe84

O.G.
Mar 21, 2013
Hello Ladies,

this season got me really crazy - so much lovely colours and leathers! There were three items/colours that caught my eye and I simply had to get them... Luckily all three of them were available in Germany :yes:
My wallet and bank account need a rest now :biggrin::lol:

so who's here to join me on a triple reveal of lovely goodies from Act II?

(pics show different background because I bought them at different days, two of them at my local boutique, the third one was delivered to me from another boutique)

Attachments

• IMG_7439.jpg
    IMG_7439.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 1,186
  • IMG_7701.jpg
    IMG_7701.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,193
  • IMG_8137.jpg
    IMG_8137.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,286
ok, so let's start with the first one... since I saw the first pics here on tpf of this colour I knew I had to get it - and luckily my local boutique received it. It's the first one I bought of these three beauties - so with no further ado, presenting the WOC in the metallic purple

sooo beautiful, I love it :heart::girlsigh: the metallic sheen is amazing and I love how the colour changes in different lightning

Attachments

• IMG_7449.jpg
    IMG_7449.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 1,174
  • IMG_7453.jpg
    IMG_7453.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,207
  • IMG_7459.jpg
    IMG_7459.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 1,194
the next one is also from my local boutique... and once more I got hooked on this one when I saw pics of it here on tpf :biggrin: (tpf is really a dangerous place for my wallet :P)

presenting the Chevron rainbow boy :heart::heart::heart: sooo gorgeous, pics don't do justice!

Attachments

• IMG_8144.jpg
    IMG_8144.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,140
  • IMG_8164.jpg
    IMG_8164.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 1,192
  • IMG_8176.jpg
    IMG_8176.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 1,189
  • IMG_8184.jpg
    IMG_8184.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 1,241
Wow, that chevron rainbow boy is to die for!!!! I'm obsessed!!
thank you - it truly is!!! Simply amazing!!!

Though Boy is not personally my style, I love the color/texture of this one. I LOVE your turquoise mini bag. Congrats.
Thank you - I honestly also never thought that I would buy a bag in the boy style, but two years ago they had the all black Boy WOC which I fell in love with and now this one... funny, but for the WOC I like the boy style :lol: and the turquoise Mini is from 2014, and I love it, one of my favs

the next one is also from my local boutique... and once more I got hooked on this one when I saw pics of it here on tpf :biggrin: (tpf is really a dangerous place for my wallet :P)

presenting the Chevron rainbow boy :heart::heart::heart: sooo gorgeous, pics don't do justice!
Three stunning beauties, MaryJoe84...congrats!!! I am with you, this season was the season I lost my mind.......so much beauty....impossible to resist!! You chose well and I hope that your treasures will bring you much fun and joy! :hugs::heart:

Reactions: MaryJoe84
and now, the third one - this gem was delivered to me since I bought it from another boutique (unfortunately my local boutique didn't get it) this was the first colour from Spring/Summer act II that caught my eye, and luckily one boutique in Germany received it in the bag style I like the most... so, presenting the rectangular Mini in metallic turquoise... so stunning, amazing, beautiful - and once again, pics don't do justice... one of the ,most beautiful colours Chanel has released recently :love::love::love::love::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: love it!!!

thanks for joining my reveal, now off to Ban Island (or so... :lol:)

Attachments

• IMG_7709.jpg
    IMG_7709.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,049
  • IMG_7717.jpg
    IMG_7717.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 1,069
  • IMG_7733.jpg
    IMG_7733.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 1,072
  • IMG_7746.jpg
    IMG_7746.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 1,122
Three stunning beauties, MaryJoe84...congrats!!! I am with you, this season was the season I lost my mind.......so much beauty....impossible to resist!! You chose well and I hope that your treasures will bring you much fun and joy! :hugs::heart:

thank you :hugs: they surely will - and yes, indeed impossible to resist :coolio: I hope Chanel will give us (or better: our wallets) a rest, but I don't think so :biggrin:

Reactions: Dextersmom