Extra Large City...

Reactions: BPC
I knew about this bag as it was actually the first Black-Out bag that I had seen (gorgeous leather!). It is bigger than the Work, closer to the WE. Alas, it is the only option right now in regards to "larger" Bal bags!
Aww.. wish it were closer to the Work size. With a long strap, the work would be perfect.

I just bought the grey XL city with regular hardware in silver from Barney's to use as a diaper bag. I freaking love it. I used my giant black WE as a diaper bag with my third kid and lovedddd it, but I'm having twins this time and needed the long strap. It's very light and versatile. It's got that lovely Bal slouch but still looks chic. Huge, yes. But I'm a fan of larger bags so it's a win in my book.

Reactions: BPC
I just bought the grey XL city with regular hardware in silver from Barney's to use as a diaper bag. I freaking love it. I used my giant black WE as a diaper bag with my third kid and lovedddd it, but I'm having twins this time and needed the long strap. It's very light and versatile. It's got that lovely Bal slouch but still looks chic. Huge, yes. But I'm a fan of larger bags so it's a win in my book.

Pics? I haven't seen it in person.