Introducing My Small but Mighty H Family :)

Sep 26, 2007
Hi everyone!

First post here on H forum after a very long hiatus from TPF (Chanel and Celine forums mainly), introducing my small but mighty H bag family accumulated over the course of just the last 2 months!! All bags were purchased at H Madison...

Without further ado, for your viewing pleasure -

1) K28 / Bleu Nuit / Togo / PHW - a dear friend kindly used her quota for me!
2) Roulis Mini / Noir / Evergrain / GHW - love the clever spring toggle strap closure and the discrete shape
3) Constance 24cm / Etoupe / Epsom / RGHW - obsessed with RGHW

I'm dying for a K25, Kelly mini II and Constance mini next... hopefully I can get one of these babies when I go to Paris for my birthday week in July!

IMG_9729.JPG

IMG_9730.JPG

IMG_9731.JPG
IMG_9732.JPG
IMG_9728.JPG
IMG_9726.JPG

Last edited:
Gorgeous new collection! You have a nice variety of colors and styles. RGH and Etoupe is beautiful.

I'm waiting for a K28 SO in bleu nuit....seeing yours makes me so excited.

Enjoy your H bags!

All three bags are gorgeous! Love the different styles and different hardware - especially the RGHW. Thanks for sharing and keep us posted as your H family grows!

Lovely collection and neutral colours that can be easily combined. You really jumped fast into the orange side. I also like that you chose bags in different leathers! For me H is all about the leathers and craftmanship.

Reactions: Israeli_Flava
You are on a roll! Beautiful neutral colored bags, and it seem your cat approve it too :biggrin:. Blue nuit is in my wishlist! Congratulations & I hope you will have another amazing find on for your birthday in Paris! :heart:

What great choices!
The Blue Nuit is such a beautiful blue and the Etoupe Constance is gorgeous but ohhh ... that Roulis is a stunner, I absolutely love the hardware on the Roulis.
Many congrats on a gorgeous collection.

Reactions: lulilu
Hi everyone!

First post here on H forum after a very long hiatus from TPF (Chanel and Celine forums mainly), introducing my small but mighty H bag family accumulated over the course of just the last 2 months!! All bags were purchased at H Madison...

Without further ado, for your viewing pleasure -

1) K28 / Bleu Nuit / Togo / PHW - a dear friend kindly used her quota for me!
2) Roulis Mini / Noir / Evergrain / GHW - love the clever spring toggle strap closure and the discrete shape
3) Constance 24cm / Etoupe / Epsom / RGHW - obsessed with RGHW

I'm dying for a K25, Kelly mini II and Constance mini next... hopefully I can get one of these babies when I go to Paris for my birthday week in July!

View attachment 3672780

View attachment 3672781

View attachment 3672782
View attachment 3672783
View attachment 3672784
View attachment 3672785
Wonderful collection! Very pretty kitty who clearly has discerning taste for the finer things!