Recommendations please

Kellybuzzbuzz

Oct 9, 2014
I'm feeling a bit blah about my skincare routine. Im 33 and I want to add some anti aging oils or serums to my regimen. Any recommendations? I'm looking at tons and feel a bit overwhelmed. Vichy, caudalie, Estée Lauder, biossance??? Open to others as well but it's overwhelming.

This is my routine:
Am:
Wash face with Cerave cleanser or Kiehls midnight recovery cleansing oil (I'll be switching back to eve lom cleanser after these run out)
Rosewater toner (not interested in changing this one)
Kiehls multicorrective cream
Nars tinted moisturiser or la Roche Posay effacalur blur bb cream (happy with my tinted moisturiser)

Pm:
Cleanse the same
Rosewater toner
Kiehls Midnight recovery oil
Kiehls multicorrective cream
Kiehls midnight recovery eye cream

I use a clay mask 1-2x a week too

I used the Skinceuticals for years, and switched to Drunk Elephant this year. I honestly don't know that I prefer one to the other in terms of effectiveness. Drunk Elephant is a bit less expensive, and I love the packaging. It's a slightly thicker texture, which I like. I know some people don't like the smell, but I've never noticed it.

I used the Skinceuticals for years, and switched to Drunk Elephant this year. I honestly don't know that I prefer one to the other in terms of effectiveness. Drunk Elephant is a bit less expensive, and I love the packaging. It's a slightly thicker texture, which I like. I know some people don't like the smell, but I've never noticed it.
I'm going to check them both out. I'm curious about the smell now. I got a sample of the biossance vitamin c rose oil and it's nice and smooth but I'm not sure I'm sold on it. Thank you for your recommendations. :hbeat:

I've been using farsali oils. And my face has gotten a lot better. And a little goes a long way. Now the sell it at sephora. But the night oil is a black volcanic oil. They only sell it on the farsali website. Good luck

Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz
So glad I found this thread! I have a few tried and true secrets and a few new loves. Here goes: Boscia Konja Sponge to be used w/ favorite cleanser (wow), DCL Resurfacing 20 Lotion (Holy Grail), Yonka Serum and Yonka Phyto Eye Cream. It took me YEARS to find products that actually work and that feel amazing! And, I've tried everything.