Your opinion is great appreciated! Gris Mouette/Etain/Etoupe

Is this the lighting? It looks much lighter than mine. By a lot
I know! I'd never seen Etain in person before I got mine. But judging by the pictures and descriptions on the forum I expected it to be much darker. Mine also has a green cast like sage in certain lights. Matter of fact under the lights in FSH I thought it was sage. Can the difference be due to the different leather? I dunno. Just wacky isn't it?

@ chkpfbeliever, thank you for the advice! Good eye! It is warm now where I live.
After turning down the Etain, I realized that I wanted it so badly. I am not an indecisive person and usually know exactly what I want (according to my SA). This time is an exception haha. I think when I turned down the Etain, I let my emotion cloud my judgment due to disappointment (I was told many times that my GM would come within days.). In the end, the best part is the Etain was available for me to pick up and I indeed picked it up today:smile:.
Congrats !! Please do a reveal when you've time !!

I know! I'd never seen Etain in person before I got mine. But judging by the pictures and descriptions on the forum I expected it to be much darker. Mine also has a green cast like sage in certain lights. Matter of fact under the lights in FSH I thought it was sage. Can the difference be due to the different leather? I dunno. Just wacky isn't it?

Can I get you post some more photos in different lighting? So interesting.

Congrats PbP !! This Etain is lighter than the one that I have seen from the first issue. I had a Bolide 35 in that color and it was much darker than yours. Yours is just right.

Thank you. That photo was taken indoors by a window with sunlight. It appears lighter than it is.

Here it is with GT and black in dimmer light IMG_1492590240.217169.jpg

Following this thread with interest-My very first bag was an etoupe B35 with ghw and I've added the same spec in gold so have my cool & warm neutrals covered but I have a love for etain with ghw after getting a CDC but do we think this is a redundant next bag given my etoupe? I'm finding quite a few black outfits where I don't like these 2 B's with them and thinking I need to add either a black or etain B for work clothes or I might just get a black bolide and come down the radar a bit for work?