Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen's THE ROW New Handbag Line

I am a HUGE fan of The Row and currently own their Sling bag and a Classic Carryall.

I love luxury bags but I don't like tons of branding. The Row bags are luxuriously made and modern, without screaming "look at me."

Occasionally The Row appears on ebay and I have seen the design that you linked to...not sure if you're looking to buy new, but I would check ebay for a good deal on this particular style.

I don't doubt their quality but I wonder what the wholesale cost of the exotic skins are that is driving the price up. Their regular leather bags seems well within the premier range. I like this one even though its out of my price range by a decimal point at $3,150 :P - The Row
Classic 5 Satchel

Attachments

• The Row Classic 5 Satchel Beige.jpg
    The Row Classic 5 Satchel Beige.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 360
  • The Row Classic 5 Satchel Beige 2.jpg
    The Row Classic 5 Satchel Beige 2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 358
The prices are really bad.

Buying something from The Row feels like the massive mark-ups go directly into those greedy twins pockets to waste on whimsy, private jets and overpriced champagne.

I'd rather buy Hermes.

The prices are really bad.

Buying something from The Row feels like the massive mark-ups go directly into those greedy twins pockets to waste on whimsy, private jets and overpriced champagne.

I'd rather buy Hermes.

This made me laugh because this is exactly how I feel as well! But I'm sure I won't be one to talk as I cannot afford those prices anyway!

I recently saw some in Barneys (I should never go in Barneys), and quite liked the casual, effortless vibe, and the designs seemed very functional. Any experience with these bags? If so, how do you like them? How have they held up over time?