Help me please: gucci soho which color?

dreamss

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Hi!
I would like to buy a Soho disco bag but I can't decide if black or red.
My style is casual (jeans, tshirt, blazer, sweater), I wear blue, azur, grey, jeans (dark) most.
I have neither a red nor black bag.
I'm a LV damier ebene addicted.
Gucci red is gorgeous, but I don't know if it suits my style.
Could you please help me decide?
Thank you!❤

No help here because I think this bag is perfect in both colors you're considering. Damier Ebene is my preferred LV print as well, and I find it looks great with black. How do you plan to use the bag... as a small bag for weekends or Moore frequently? Red is more " special" while black is more classic and probably more versatile. For a pop of color bag, this red is lovely. I'd choose the one you feel you'll use most often. Good luck with your decision.

Reactions: dreamss
Hi!
My style is casual (jeans, tshirt, blazer, sweater), I wear blue, azur, grey, jeans (dark) most.
Thank you!❤

The red will really dress up your casual outfits. It is a small bag so the red won't be too overwhelming. Red will look lovely with grey, blue and dark jeans. But if you want to be on the safe side go with black. I have black and it goes with everything. But i am considering getting a colored one next because sometimes the black gets a little boring. Maybe start with black and if you love it, then buy another one later on in red or another brighter color?

I'd choose red because Gucci red is such a perfect shade of red. It would also look good with your favorite colors in clothing. In addition, red would be a nice match with Damier ebene accessories.

Black is also safe option but since you already have bags in neutral colors, I'd go for pop of color this time.

The red seems like it'd be the perfect pop of colour against the colours in your wardrobe. Not to mention, Gucci's red is a true red from what I've seen in-stores, without pink/orange undertones. It'll also match the interior of any Damier Ebene SLGs you have[emoji6]

I say go for red! I'm also deciding on a Soho Disco (but btwn red and nude...leaning towards red). I just saw a YouTube video in which a girl held her bag against coats of several different colors and honestly it looked great with ALL of them. The red just adds something special and the black is a little plain.

Reactions: dreamss and 2gr8
Hi!
Thank you![emoji173]

Black. I was going back and forth between a red or black camera bag. My clothing colour palette is essentially the same as yours. Last summer I got a gorgeous red Manu Atelier mini pristine. It's beautiful, a classic yet slightly different shape. Yet, I have used it less than the black mini bag purchased last month.