What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Thank you fromParis! You own any piece in this leather? Box can spa back those light marks and scratches.. what about tadelakt? I heard it might blister from rain? I never had issue with rain for my box..

Non I don't but a friend does...and she babies this bag more than the others in box...because Hermès told her that tadelakt can't be spa with the same result as box because there is no patina...
I own a black box Birkin, and one night I was caught in the rain and small greyish blisters appeared...and the next morning they were gone ! I put some Valmour cream on it and never had this problem again :yes: !

Reactions: needlv and Julide

I think it looks cool .... you see the outline of the charm but it's subtle, like a shadow. Adds visual interest without being obvious. I should also say I don't generally like a lot of stuff hanging off of Kelly bags -- I think the bag stands on its own quite nicely and this charm adds without interfering, if you know what I mean.

I think it looks cool .... you see the outline of the charm but it's subtle, like a shadow. Adds visual interest without being obvious. I should also say I don't generally like a lot of stuff hanging off of Kelly bags -- I think the bag stands on its own quite nicely and this charm adds without interfering, if you know what I mean.

I do know what you mean and thank you so much for the lovely comment. I also find hanging charms on a kelly is cumbersome so I tend to hand (if any) on the side of the bag.
Thanks for positive feedback [emoji4]

No not too! I like if all match.
I think with a twilly you can break the all black look. The only think is the charm is more to imagine than really to see.

BUT I absolutely loooove your bag, she is so perfect in a great condition. I saw once one in this condition and thought about too long. I'm so angry with myself, but enjoy now so much to see here sometimes such a beautiful Kelly.

Thank you for your kind words. I do have a twillie for this bag but was too lazy to put it on. I just bought this bag from the boutique last month and guess box leather is making a comeback at Hermes
I'm still too afraid to use it so the bag hasn't been out yet [emoji12]

Reactions: Alexa67
Thank you for your kind words. I do have a twillie for this bag but was too lazy to put it on. I just bought this bag from the boutique last month and guess box leather is making a comeback at Hermes

Oh really, it's a new one. I'm happy to hear that H makes the box now again. Surprised but happy.
Yes I can understand, but such unique bag should go out and makes lots of people jealous :angel::heart::girlsigh:
Wish you all the best and much joy :wave:

Please, take your bag out. Don't be afraid. You bought it to use it. It's a waste to keep it in the closet.

totally agree