**Hermes Chat**

Remember when we talked about not making any major appearance changes due to the astrological forecast? Well, I'm afraid I've taken my hair color update too far. It's a bit lighter than I've normally done, my stylist was inspired by all the rose gold jewelry I've been wearing so it's got more coppery tones to it than I've had in the past. I loved it yesterday, today I'm feeling that thing where I might regret it and hopefully I'll love it again soon.

I'm used to having more cool/deep undertones and this is more warm/light than I'm used to seeing. It doesn't wash me out but I do feel like I need to warm up some of my makeup. I rarely get sun intentionally but I do always get a little color in the warmer months. If I really hate it in another week my colorist says we can glaze it down a little more. DH likes it which is unusual for him, he always wants me to look the exact same. This pic was a little awkward to take and forgive the messiness as I got up at 3:30 and I get ready in the dark :P

View attachment 3668682

I think it looks really good! [emoji1360]

Reactions: MSO13
I am doing an easy dinner -- ham and a potato dish, green vegetables. My DDs and sister will pitch in. She has changed her mind yet again and is coming tonight since they've managed to line up another dog sitter. I love my sister dearly and miss seeing her all the time in NY. I will be exhausted by tomorrow night, but can relax as much as I want.

EB, do the converse have elastic at the heels so there is no need to tie and untie them. That is very handy. (I am so lazy that my slip on shoes -- loafers, mocassins, sandals, etc. get way more use than those that need to be tied. Love the colors.

Reactions: etoupebirkin
Remember when we talked about not making any major appearance changes due to the astrological forecast? Well, I'm afraid I've taken my hair color update too far. It's a bit lighter than I've normally done, my stylist was inspired by all the rose gold jewelry I've been wearing so it's got more coppery tones to it than I've had in the past. I loved it yesterday, today I'm feeling that thing where I might regret it and hopefully I'll love it again soon.

I'm used to having more cool/deep undertones and this is more warm/light than I'm used to seeing. It doesn't wash me out but I do feel like I need to warm up some of my makeup. I rarely get sun intentionally but I do always get a little color in the warmer months. If I really hate it in another week my colorist says we can glaze it down a little more. DH likes it which is unusual for him, he always wants me to look the exact same. This pic was a little awkward to take and forgive the messiness as I got up at 3:30 and I get ready in the dark :P

View attachment 3668682
I absolutely love how this looks, MrsB---the different shades and subtleties, to my eye, are beautiful and quite interesting!

Reactions: MSO13
EB, do the converse have elastic at the heels so there is no need to tie and untie them. That is very handy. (I am so lazy that my slip on shoes -- loafers, mocassins, sandals, etc. get way more use than those that need to be tied. Love the colors.
Yes, the have elastic backs so they are slip ons. The custom ones are just $75 a pair. A bargain when you compare them to anything Hermes.

Reactions: lulilu
Yes, the have elastic backs so they are slip ons. The custom ones are just $75 a pair. A bargain when you compare them to anything Hermes.

View attachment 3668682
Geez, you have beautiful thick hair. The highlights look fine to me. But it would be how the highlights look with your complexion, eye color, etc. So it is up to you.
Getting up at 3:30 am. oh, man.

Lulilu, my kids love these instead of laces - makes all laced shoes slip-ons. Each piece connects two lace-holes, you can mix and match colors.

https://www.u-lace.com/

Reactions: lulilu