Goyard Artois

I think I am going to call and order an Artois tomorrow! I talked to someone at the store today and he told me that the measurement across the bottom was about 11.5 inches "line to line" and then flared out from there. Most measurements state 15" which I believe is at the widest point. He said the bigger size was about 15" across the bottom. I also found a picture online of a MacBook in an Artois so it looks like it will fit.

Reactions: LLANeedle
The SA at the Chicago NM boutique sent me a picture of the MM. She said that it was comparable to the Neverful MM. I decided that it was too large for me and decided to go with the PM. Hopefully it will be large enough for work! But here is the picture in case anyone is interested. IMG_1491827677.264800.jpg

I just purchased the Artois MM in black and tan from Neiman Marcus in Chicago. SA was very helpful and patient! We went back and forth via text and he sent me several pics.
I was between the Bellechasse and Artois, and after seeing a pic of them side by side I went with the Artois. The Bellechasse is gorgeous but it is a shallower bag than the Artois MM. There is a new Bellechasse PM with longer handles for $1920 vs the original for $1750 . I believe it also is an open bag, and I love the idea of the zippered top with the Artois for when I travel. I have several LV neverfulls and I hate the openess when I am traveling and shoving it under my seat.
I was told the MM is the largest size of the Artois. The PM is $1635 in classic colors. The MM is $1950. I was told the MM is comparable to the Saint Louis PM.
I chose the red three initials on the inside of the bag. I was told that it isn't mandatory, but it's FREE! Normally $165. I did ask about adding stripes or shadows and I was told it would delay the bag 6 weeks and would be an additional $165.
My bag is coming from NM in NYC to the NM in Chicago. Then it will be sent to me. SA said it's taking about 5 days.
Not only am I excited to get my bag, I am excited to move on with my life! I've spent an embarrassing amount of time researching! It is so hard to buy a bag without seeing it.

On another note, I stumbled on a Goyard alternative called Fure le Page. The "battle for life" tote is gorgeous! Not quite as expensive as Goyard and have some great accessories! Can only be purchased from Paris. I may buy a clutch down the road....They a smaller outfit thanot Goyard, but they get great reviews.
I will try to post a pic of my Artois when it arrives!

Did your MM come in? Are you able to post modeling shots?

Beautiful!! This is the exact bag that I just ordered! I'm anxiously waiting for it to come in. I was told the personalization was running about 15 days (probably because I ordered from Chicago). Any modeling shots?

15 days?! Wow! I decided not to personalize. I didn't know it was no longer mandatory and was going to just get a St Louis GM- but once it arrived, I kept thinking of this one and had to go back to exchange. It's such an amazing bag. I am no where near a mirror but will post when I catch myself in front of one! I am absolutely in love with this bag- so well structured and sturdy. What color did you get?

15 days?! Wow! I decided not to personalize. I didn't know it was no longer mandatory and was going to just get a St Louis GM- but once it arrived, I kept thinking of this one and had to go back to exchange. It's such an amazing bag. I am no where near a mirror but will post when I catch myself in front of one! I am absolutely in love with this bag- so well structured and sturdy. What color did you get?

I got the exact same color as you! Black with tan trim! I fell in love with this color combo the very first time that I saw it and have wanted it ever since. I think that it is such a classic combination, and the tan trim really makes the print pop.

I got the exact same color as you! Black with tan trim! I fell in love with this color combo the very first time that I saw it and have wanted it ever since. I think that it is such a classic combination, and the tan trim really makes the print pop.

Exactly! I'm glad it was only $1675. Otherwise, the price difference from a St Louis would've been too much for me to justify. this is my favorite color too- I was going to get the burgundy but I couldn't resist! Modeling pics to come!