Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

View attachment 3655196

Haven't in here in a while because ever since I got back from my Japan/Hong Kong trip, Hermes items in my city are few and far between... I mean so few I would probably spot an H item maybe once every three months... Anyways today I spotted a woman carrying this BRIGHT ORANGE Birkin... I thought it was an inspired piece but upon closer inspection, it did have the 'Hermes Paris Made in France' stamping on it... She was carrying it faced in and was walking so fast, by the time I tried to snap a pic she was already walking away from me.... Not a wise look tbh when she's wearing all black on a 31 degree (celsius) day in Perth!

ps. The pic has been edited to be brighter... where we were walking it was within the shadows of the buildings and you couldn't see the vibrancy of the bag if I didnt edit the pic. Also sorry for the gigantic size, but hey at least we all can get a good glimpse of it!

I live in the SW desert and wear all black all the time but admit, once it hits 95 degrees...no way lol! [emoji6][emoji5]

Reactions: Mariapia