Chanel Urban Spirit Backpack

Hi, how did you decide on which size to get? I have the option for a small or large and I cannot make the decision for the life of me. I would love you input on how you like your large size and the bag in general.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I have a dark navy shiny rhw large size in classic quilt which I use for travelling rotating between a Goyard or Hermes. It has held up well, but I am careful to store it standing up to avoid wrinkles from the bag collapsing down. I was going to get a small as it's so cute and I thought it would be good for winter, kids etc. but have held off to see the new styles this season, in case of new leathers. Have not seen any caviar versions, but my FA did show me a chevron lamb which because of the stitching felt a bit stiffer than the lamb quilt.

Hi, I have a dark navy shiny rhw large size in classic quilt which I use for travelling rotating between a Goyard or Hermes. It has held up well, but I am careful to store it standing up to avoid wrinkles from the bag collapsing down. I was going to get a small as it's so cute and I thought it would be good for winter, kids etc. but have held off to see the new styles this season, in case of new leathers. Have not seen any caviar versions, but my FA did show me a chevron lamb which because of the stitching felt a bit stiffer than the lamb quilt.

Thanks for sharing. Which size do you think would look better on me if I'm 5'2"?

Thanks for sharing. Which size do you think would look better on me if I'm 5'2"?

Hi, it depends what you want to use it for and how much you typically carry. I don't carry a lot (typically use mini's, m/l's, etc) for everyday and then have the large spirit, jumbo's, 30 birkin etc for when a need more which is usually when I am travelling. I am 5'2, and the large is too big for me as an everyday bag. When I was thinking about a second one it would only be a small size. Good luck, it's a great bag and I love it, glad that I have it.

Hi, it depends what you want to use it for and how much you typically carry. I don't carry a lot (typically use mini's, m/l's, etc) for everyday and then have the large spirit, jumbo's, 30 birkin etc for when a need more which is usually when I am travelling. I am 5'2, and the large is too big for me as an everyday bag. When I was thinking about a second one it would only be a small size. Good luck, it's a great bag and I love it, glad that I have it.
thanks. i have a birkin 35 and am planning on getting a 30 in the future *fingers crossed*

This is my plan also! My B35 was my first H and bought almost ten years ago now when I didn't have a clue about the different sizes etc. After ten years of Chanel with the odd YSL, Celine and LV my next purchase is a H Birkin 25 or 30 and 18 Constance. Fingers crossed for us both!

Reactions: tinyturtle
I have the larger size and it holds a great deal, the small seemed much smaller so if you plan to carry much at all go for the bigger size. The comments about stiffness of the bag are interesting to me because the bag is meant to be a more pliable bag, not structured. Mine is lambskin and it is still perfect, it has held up well. I will say that with use it does have places where it bends up by the top but with this type of bag there is no way it would stay perfectly straight. I use Cadillac lotion on it periodically. It s a very nice bag that is perfect for me on my athleisure days. I am sure there is a caviar version backpack that Chanel just released this act/season, it is not the Urban Spirit, but you could look into it if caviar is important to you.