SELLING A BAG w/ HEAT STAMP?

xmaac

O.G.
Feb 26, 2012
Hi TPF,

I am currently debating whether I should sell my Neverfull or not...

It would be my first time attempting to sell a bag, so the thing is:

Would it be a hard sell if it has been heat stamped with my initials on them?
The bag is 2 years old, but it is still in great condition otherwise.

I sold a bag heat stamped with my initials. I did list it at a lower price than other bags in similar condition, but it sold within minutes. The woman I sold it to said she didn't have a problem with it and was planning to cover the initials with a bag charm or bandeau. There are definitely people willing to buy these!

I wouldnt buy a bag that was heat stamped with someone elses initials but thats just me. However, I would say there is a large majority of people who don't care. I think it would also depend on if it was just your first initial as opposed to all three. Its much harder to find someone who has all the same initials as you but a lot easier to find someone that has lets say an S as either a first or last name that would not mind at all.

Reactions: luvprada
I sold a bag heat stamped with my initials. I did list it at a lower price than other bags in similar condition, but it sold within minutes. The woman I sold it to said she didn't have a problem with it and was planning to cover the initials with a bag charm or bandeau. There are definitely people willing to buy these!
that's awesome!

Reactions: MokeyLV