Peeling in the pocket of PM Agenda

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
Hi everyone! I am in search for a PM Agenda in Mono. Tried looking in the preloved market and noticed that most of preloved ones have peeling issues in the pockets. Is this a passed? Is there a remedy to stop / remove the peeling? Or eventually the peeling will spread in the interior?

If I get a brand new one, will I also encounter the same issue in the future?

Here is an example.

Hi everyone! I am in search for a PM Agenda in Mono. Tried looking in the preloved market and noticed that most of preloved ones have peeling issues in the pockets. Is this a passed? Is there a remedy to stop / remove the peeling? Or eventually the peeling will spread in the interior?

Here is an example.

Here is an example.
Warm and humid environments, where the moisture gets trapped in areas of an item that can't breathe, can cause the leather to deteriorate leading to that sticky peeling you see in the agendas. I personally would pass on those ones and either keep hunting for an agenda that's in better condition or buy new instead - you can take preventative measures by using good storage techniques (not storing item inside of its box, keeping away from heat sources such as sunlight, finding areas with good airflow, etc.) as well as using those little silicon packs - the ones that are often found in new shoes and sealed packs of food - and slipping them inside the slots if you don't have cards in there.

Warm and humid environments, where the moisture gets trapped in areas of an item that can't breathe, can cause the leather to deteriorate leading to that sticky peeling you see in the agendas. I personally would pass on those ones and either keep hunting for an agenda that's in better condition or buy new instead - you can take preventative measures by using good storage techniques (not storing item inside of its box, keeping away from heat sources such as sunlight, finding areas with good airflow, etc.) as well as using those little silicon packs - the ones that are often found in new shoes and sealed packs of food - and slipping them inside the slots if you don't have cards in there.

Thanks. I am ok with buying brand new but if there is a way to save the better. I already ordered the inserts and a pen! LOL! But I still don't have the agenda.