White Bag Reveal

Nothing escapes you tPF experts.

Ms. Gris Mouette 35 under the evening indoor light.

IMG_1492105531.758415.jpg

Hey but you said it's more than that? Here's a little hint. I have to bring the shawl home to be her best company.

IMG_1492105586.478939.jpg

Because....

One stone two birds! I got both my top on the list colors on one bag!! This is a dream come true!! Here's Ms. GRis Mouette / Bleu Agate Verso winking.

IMG_1492105649.683167.jpg

I never thought of a K35 as a candidate so was feeling torn. The colors are currently my dream colors but a size I never thought of. I thought about getting a K40 eventually just to have that ultimate casual chic-ness. And I thought about K25 for evenings, K32 for daily use. But K35 was never on my radar. I have no idea what I feel about it at all!!! Some of you gave me good advice on instagram. Take only what makes your heart sings. But after one night sleep, or should I say excited sleepless night? :biggrin: :biggrin:, the first thought popped up in my mind was, oh my god, I was offered both Gris Mouette and Bleu Agate!!!! I know I was ready to hand out my credit card. Of course my SA was not surprised at all and has already prepared a few twillies for me as soon as I walked in.

I'm literally in nirvana. I'm the luckiest girl, at least that's what I told myself, I got 2 unicorns to come home with me. :love: :love: :love:

She was out and about with me whole day today. I used my bleu de galice oxer strap on it. What was I thinking? This size is PERFECT! So practical and totally has that je ne sai quoi vibe. So so so in love with her!!!!

IMG_1492107087.172912.jpg

Thank you for sharing my joy. Sending everyone joining this excitement lots of lots of H magical dust! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Mr.Grizzly is sooo handsome!! What a wonderful addition to your collection. Congrats!

Handsome is literally the word that came to mind when I saw him. H is simply amazing with creativity. I already have a few Evelynes and have been wanting nothing but a real cool-toned bag, but H just knows how to come up with a twist on the same bag that would make you swoon!

:ps:

Top score, so pleased for you. Love your Grizzly, just that is a magical find and 35 is the classic retourne size in a low-key beautiful combo. Wish you the best of health to wear both.

Thank you, dear papertiger. The Grizzly is indeed magical. And being offered such a unique bag right after a 2-dream-come-true-color Kelly verso is really a miracle. I'm really spoiled. :love::blush::blush:

Reactions: papertiger
Haha I'll stop the teasing. Allow the handsome Amazone Veau Grizzly / Clemence to say hi to everyone. Somehow I think it's more proper to think it's a he.

The strap is substantial as other straps, but the bag himself is like a feather. It's so light, it's unbelievable!

I think this is a bag that will evolve with his owner, develop his own character. This is a love at first sight. :love: :love: :love:

It's late here so please excuse the bad lighting.

View attachment 3665822
Oh WOW! Never seen one of these before! What a unicorn!

Reactions: cavalla