Jumbo flap and breast augmentation

Nataliecluu

Mar 12, 2016
Anyone finding the jumbo flap heavier/cumbersome to wear after breast augmentation? Having procedure done soon and not sure if I can handle my jumbos after getting the two "new girls."

My "new girls" are very old! LOL I've had them for a long time (long before I had a Jumbo), but I never noticed a difference in any of my bags except for when wearing cross-body bags, thinner straps work better due to where the strap sits since the strap lays better on the sternum. Good luck with your procedure!

I keep having this picture in my head that I'll be carrying around three girls hahahah! Thank you! I'll update after my surgery as I love my jumbos and would hate it if I have to carry them less due to weight issues.

Anyone finding the jumbo flap heavier/cumbersome to wear after breast augmentation? Having procedure done soon and not sure if I can handle my jumbos after getting the two "new girls."

I've had my BA for a long time and many times and it depends on the cup size or CC you are getting to give you the best answer. So, if you don't mind sharing how big are you getting them?

My "new girls" are very old! LOL I've had them for a long time (long before I had a Jumbo), but I never noticed a difference in any of my bags except for when wearing cross-body bags, thinner straps work better due to where the strap sits since the strap lays better on the sternum. Good luck with your procedure!
you can have mine i want a reduction haha

Getting 375cc HP silicone which should bring me to a full c or small D.

It takes about 400 to get a Small D cup unless your natural cup size is a full C. So you'll be closer to a full C so this is a not large enough to be a problem with carrying a Jumbo bag. My first BA was 450 and that give me a full D. Hope this helps