Here we go again! Outta control for 2017: before year ends

Wow, which one did you end up getting ? That 'lid' of the verso Lindy looks so tiny. Is that a 26cm ? I would have picked the Verso since I love bi-color bags. Love all your haul especially the Rose Azalea bags. That swift Lindy is TDF !!

The 26 lindy rose azalea is actually in evercolor leather and it is as light as swift but a more sturdy leather.

This is so cute! :heart::heart:
yes it is!
Wow, which one did you end up getting ? That 'lid' of the verso Lindy looks so tiny. Is that a 26cm ? I would have picked the Verso since I love bi-color bags. Love all your haul especially the Rose Azalea bags. That swift Lindy is TDF !!
my friend picked the Rouge Grenat L26, the verso is L30, she would have gotten the verso if it's 26........but still hard to choose!!
Pretty, you have the most amazing finds! Love the black watch and your new wallet.
thank you darling, you might love more for what i have to post later.............
OMG this wallet is AMAZING!!!! Congrats!
thank you dear!

I saw a GP tpm just the other day - that is a gorgeous bag! Congratulations!
it's super pretty!
The 26 lindy rose azalea is actually in evercolor leather and it is as light as swift but a more sturdy leather.
right on!
Thank you for the additional info. I've an evercolor Calvi and they are indeed better than Swift. Congrats !!
actually haven't seen a evercolor calvi yet..........hmmm should i get one??