I am confused??? Personal shopper on Instagram,pls help

Sarenkaldn

May 2, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I was looking for a caviar square black mini flap with shw via personal shoppers on Instagram. I know this bag is from a Spring 2016 collection and it is mostly sold out in Europe. However, I found one personal shopper who told me, this particular style is also available now in store in Paris . I requested more pictures( she sent me only one) but then she replied that she is not in Paris at the moment and it is impossible for now. It just didn't sound right to me and I have mix feelings :hrmm: Has anyone heard of Shopping_with_buyer on Instagram? Does every personal shopper accept only cash? She doesn't accept Paypal because as she admitted, she needs to pay for goods in-store with cash. Is that right ?

:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

Thanks in advance for all replies!!

What's to keep an unknown IG person, who you can't verify and don't know as reputable for a fact, from taking your money and running? She's basically announcing that you are 100% at risk with your money, NO recourse whatsoever. What could possibly be a bigger red flag?
Don't be suckered in just because you want something.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I was looking for a caviar square black mini flap with shw via personal shoppers on Instagram. I know this bag is from a Spring 2016 collection and it is mostly sold out in Europe. However, I found one personal shopper who told me, this particular style is also available now in store in Paris . I requested more pictures( she sent me only one) but then she replied that she is not in Paris at the moment and it is impossible for now. It just didn't sound right to me and I have mix feelings :hrmm: Has anyone heard of Shopping_with_buyer on Instagram? Does every personal shopper accept only cash? She doesn't accept Paypal because as she admitted, she needs to pay for goods in-store with cash. Is that right ?

:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

Thanks in advance for all replies!!
If you will buy thru personal shopper make sure that they have you tube atleast you can really identify them... sassy kimchi is known too. I was planning to buy her something but I changed my mind and she was pissed . I was just having a second thought buying from a person that I don't know... especially you will be spending thousands . But I guess she's reliable seller.

don't do it. you absolutely have no buyer protection. it would make more sense if she accepted payment via paypal and just charge you a bit more to cover the paypal fees. at least Paypal would refund your money if she's a scammer (which is more than likely)
I agree with this. If you're going to pay thousands, you may as well ask to pay a little extra to get PayPal protection.

My view has always been, do not buy from personal shoppers. I'd rather pay a bit more and buy from Chanel or any retailers. Fashionphiles are also ok.
Many years ago, I could walk into Chanel and buy as many items as my heart desired. Thanks to the personal shoppers, now I have quotas and restrictions, everywhere.

Reactions: Kaylene_legario