Anyone using Deciem's The Ordinary range?

Thanks!

I've been trying my selections for a few days now. I saw immediate difference in my eye bags w/ the caffeine serum so far.
I'll derma roll tonight w/ the hylaronic acid and another serum then try the retinoid tomorrow night I think.

dying to order the squalane

I know it's not The Ordinary, but has anyone tried anything from The Fountain?

Thanks!

I've been trying my selections for a few days now. I saw immediate difference in my eye bags w/ the caffeine serum so far.
I'll derma roll tonight w/ the hylaronic acid and another serum then try the retinoid tomorrow night I think.

dying to order the squalane

I know it's not The Ordinary, but has anyone tried anything from The Fountain?

The caffeine was one of the products I've been curious about, good to hear it works. I don't have bags, but have dark circles and fine lines, and am always looking for products. I was also looking at the niacinamide. I just bought Indie Lee's squalane, which I"ve heard great things about.

I haven't heard anything about The Fountain. From their other brands, I have been using the NIOD CAIS. I can't put my finger on a specific benefit I saw, but when I ran out, I noticed my skin wasn't overall as good, so I just reordered. I also tried the Hand Chemistry Retin oil for my body and hated it. I hated the smell (kind of like pineapples) and it didn't do anything.

The caffeine serum may not help much w/ other issues. My only real issues around my eyes is bags, I noticed it reduced them pretty well. However, for the price, it's worth trying!
I use a moisturizer after I know it's absorbed.

I found out they are coming out with a Glycolic acid serum shortly, good news for those who prefer Glycolic acid over Lactic acid
I forgot to ask earlier but did Deciem give any indication as to when they will release the serum? I'm debating whether to buy DE's TLC Framboos during Sephora's upcoming sale but I'm hesitant to spend $90 if Deciem will release their serum soon.

I forgot to ask earlier but did Deciem give any indication as to when they will release the serum? I'm debating whether to buy DE's TLC Framboos during Sephora's upcoming sale but I'm hesitant to spend $90 if Deciem will release their serum soon.

No they didn't give me a timeline, just said "coming soon"
I'm in the same boat as you, not sure if I should re-purchase the DE one (which I do like) or hold out for this new one

I'm in the same boat as you, not sure if I should re-purchase the DE one (which I do like) or hold out for this new one

Thanks! Hmm...I wonder if theirs will also include BHA? That's something I really like about the DE one. I only use it twice per week so the bottle lasts a really long time. I would prefer at least 2% BHA but I'll take the 1%. I do really like TO's peeling solution so I'm hoping their AHA serum will be amazing, too.

The foundations are on TO's site but not yet available for purchase. I'm thinking of buying several shades since I'm not sure which will be the best match. Anyone else planning to try these?

Thanks! Hmm...I wonder if theirs will also include BHA? That's something I really like about the DE one. I only use it twice per week so the bottle lasts a really long time. I would prefer at least 2% BHA but I'll take the 1%. I do really like TO's peeling solution so I'm hoping their AHA serum will be amazing, too.

So you are liking the peeling solution, thats great! Still can't believe I can't buy it in Canada UGH!

The foundations are on TO's site but not yet available for purchase. I'm thinking of buying several shades since I'm not sure which will be the best match. Anyone else planning to try these?

I going to try both formulas, but want to buy in person so I can better colour match.
I'll pick them up next time I'm near one of their stores and report back!

I DM'd Deciem on Instagram and they said they have no news of a 10-12% AHA but they'll let me know as soon as they do. :confused1:

Guess I'll be buying the DE one unless anyone has another recommendation for an AHA + BHA daily use product. Not interested in Paula's Choice because there are too many silicones which aggravate my skin.