Here we go again! Outta control for 2017: before year ends

The watch is so classy and understated. It's beautiful And the rose azalea goodies - so gorgeous! What a fantastic haul!!!! Thank you so much for sharing; I LOVE your reveals! :idea::heart:

May i ask how much is this version? Is it a lot more than the regular GM Cape Cod watches?

TIA :smile:
its about 50% more expensive than the regular version.
This watch is so chic!!!
yes it is! perfect to pair with a so black collection!
What a great rose azalea collection! I love that each of them are in epsom, swift & clemance. I didnt event know rose azalea are offered in clemance until now. :heart: Thanks for your pink power rangers reveal!
lovely pinks!!
Thats a stunning watch! I love cape cod & this is chic twist of it. Did this just got release? I didnt saw this when I was browsing in the boutique last week. Cant wait to see a modelling picture of you with the watch. You have a great eye for pretty things :heart:
thank you dear!

View attachment 3663530

Waited for over a year and now this baby is with me! Lovely Pegasus pop printed swift azap! Isn't it a cutie?

Got hold of this smaller version for cabacity finally, it's much more user friendly now!
Khaki hunter with lime canvas shoulder bag
View attachment 3663532
View attachment 3663533

Oh I love that wallet and the cabacity!!

May I know if this cabacity comes with a shoulder strap and for this smaller size, what is the dimensions? Am looking for a working bag and yours look perfect!!

Yes it is and worth the wait.
thank you dear!
What an amazing piece! Well worth the wait. Congrats!!
thank you dear!
Oh I love that wallet and the cabacity!!

May I know if this cabacity comes with a shoulder strap and for this smaller size, what is the dimensions? Am looking for a working bag and yours look perfect!!
This one is size 40, which is similar to size 40B, the original one with leather shoulder bag is 45 which is waaaaaaaay bigger.
The shoulder strap is attached to the shoulder bag inside, the outer hunter leather tote only have the top handle.
There's also a small compartment for the shoulder bag for small stuffs, so it's not a complete lucky draw if you are searching for smaller items inside the shoulder bag.
The tote meanwhile is open, just a big tote. Likely I will use them separately, or bring them both during travel and separate them for daily use.

thank you dear!

thank you dear!

This one is size 40, which is similar to size 40B, the original one with leather shoulder bag is 45 which is waaaaaaaay bigger.
The shoulder strap is attached to the shoulder bag inside, the outer hunter leather tote only have the top handle.
There's also a small compartment for the shoulder bag for small stuffs, so it's not a complete lucky draw if you are searching for smaller items inside the shoulder bag.
The tote meanwhile is open, just a big tote. Likely I will use them separately, or bring them both during travel and separate them for daily use.

Thank you so much for the description! It sounds lol the perfect bag to have!!! [emoji7][emoji7]