I wanna see your Dior nail polish swatches!

You get the Holiday collection 206 already? WOW, did you get all the colors? Pls. post some swatches/photos if you have. Thanks in advance. I'm patiently waiting for these beauties to arrive on my hands ;)

Yes, I ordered the day they were released from the Dior website. I have all four of the polishes. I posted two of them already. I'll post the other two when I try them.
I also got a bunch of the lipsticks.

Reactions: roundandround
I'm scared to look and get tempted. Lol I'm saving my money for the Sephora F&F sale on Sunday .. then again for the vib rouge sale next month .

Me too, waiting to get some discounts ;)

Is it just me or are the holiday colours almost the exact same every year?

I tought I'm the only one on this. BUT luckily I only have Marilyn and Shock. Was sorry I passed on Minuit but Cosmic is beautiful too. I'll get Cosmic and the pink one. The red is gorgeous but I already have tons of reds.

Me too, waiting to get some discounts ;)

I tought I'm the only one on this. BUT luckily I only have Marilyn and Shock. Was sorry I passed on Minuit but Cosmic is beautiful too. I'll get Cosmic and the pink one. The red is gorgeous but I already have tons of reds.

I find it so strange. I bought them the first year and then every year after I look and see they are almost exactly the same?! I don't get why they would do that, give us something new!!

Reactions: dotty8