What Do You Think of the Magic Alhambra 6 Motif Necklace?

luckylove

O.G.
Sep 5, 2012
Hi ladies!

I love so many of the gorgeous VCA pieces you all have been generous enough to share photos of on the forum. I have been thinking about the asymmetric 6 motif necklace for quite some time, but never purchased it. i am curious to hear how the necklace lays with different necklines. Do you find it versatile enough? The SA I spoke with felt it works best with turtlenecks and other high neck lines. I prefer a more open neckline on myself, so I am not sure if this piece will be a challenge for me. Does the necklace stay put correctly or does it shift to the side as you move? It is really a stunning piece and I am curious about others experiences with it. I would love feedback especially from those of you who have this in your collection. Thanks in advance for your advice! Best wishes! :smile:

I love it. I wore mine more than I expected to this winter. I wore it mostly with cashmere sweaters. They were crew neck. I also wore it with a split neck black top. Which combo are you thinking of?

I love it. I wore mine more than I expected to this winter. I wore it mostly with cashmere sweaters. They were crew neck. I also wore it with a split neck black top. Which combo are you thinking of?

Thanks so much for your input! I am thinking of the calcedony, grey and white mop. The necklace has a lot of presence so I want to be sure it will be versatile too! Thanks again for sharing your thoughts!

I have the MOP/Onyx one, and wear it with a variety of necklines. I get what your SA was saing about turtlenecks (it would make the necklace stand out, kind of like a statement piece), but it really is versatile and looks great casually worn with a nice t shirt as well. I've not noticed any particular problem with shifting.
Once I even wore it with the 10 motif MOP (layered) :biggrin:

I have the MOP/Onyx one, and wear it with a variety of necklines. I get what your SA was saing about turtlenecks (it would make the necklace stand out, kind of like a statement piece), but it really is versatile and looks great casually worn with a nice t shirt as well. I've not noticed any particular problem with shifting.
Do you have a pic of this layered chiaoapple?

Thanks so much for your input! I am thinking of the calcedony, grey and white mop. The necklace has a lot of presence so I want to be sure it will be versatile too! Thanks again for sharing your thoughts!

That's the one I have. It is so neutral that it goes with almost anything. I found it so much more versatile than I originally thought. I wore it this weekend with a long blue & black tunic and long black fur vest. Here's the picture with the split neckIMG_1491900913.542842.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! I am happy to hear that you find it so versatile. I have been on the fence about it because I was worried it might only work with very specific necklines etc.... I would love to see if photo of how you layered the pieces if you want to share!:smile: