Help with Coco handle vs Trendy CC VS new Tote!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Years ago when it first came out , I bought the Coco handle and hated it! The leather and bag felt cheap and like plastic.
I would like to try it again. I want the white one. I am looking for a light colored bag.
Can anyone tell me if they improved the leather? I heard they were going to change it and make it better . Anyone compare older ones and newer?

My last Chanel bag was Trendy CC large in black lambskin. It is leather lined and very well made , but double the price of Coco Handle.

There is also a new tote I love and it is gorgeous, but more $$$ than the Coco Handle. I am trying to not buy any more Chanel, but want a white/ light colored bag. I have a beige jumbo.
large_shopping_bag-sheet.png.fashionImg.hi.png

Years ago when it first came out , I bought the Coco handle and hated it! The leather and bag felt cheap and like plastic.
I would like to try it again. I want the white one. I am looking for a light colored bag.
Can anyone tell me if they improved the leather? I heard they were going to change it and make it better . Anyone compare older ones and newer?

My last Chanel bag was Trendy CC large in black lambskin. It is leather lined and very well made , but double the price of Coco Handle.

There is also a new tote I love and it is gorgeous, but more $$$ than the Coco Handle. I am trying to not buy any more Chanel, but want a white/ light colored bag. I have a beige jumbo.
View attachment 3660140

I did a reveal on this bag[emoji4] in blue colour and it is the smaller version. Using it daily and loving it!

I personally dislike the coco. Will ask you to go for this!

View attachment 3660140

I really love the tote! I have been looking for a classy and pretty tote with feet and now you have me intrigued. Personally, I prefer purses that are leather-lined, so the non-lizard coco handle loses a point for me because of this.

View attachment 3660140
This is absolutely STUNNING!!!! I am also eyeing a tote right now but I really shouldn't be looking on here w/ all the temptation as I'm trying to hold off & not buy!
I'm not as much help w/ comparing leathers. I have 1 chanel from 2008-09 era & it is buttery soft lambskin.....all my other Chanel's are from early 2016 & on, but I am very pleased with the quality & feel of my bags. I have not had any problems whatsoever (although I have indeed read other tPFr posts on quality issues.) GOOD LUCK!!

I really love the tote! I have been looking for a classy and pretty tote with feet and now you have me intrigued. Personally, I prefer purses that are leather-lined, so the non-lizard coco handle loses a point for me because of this.

It is totally worth the price:smile: i never liked fabric lined bags too(eg. Chanel boy). This tote has been serving me very well as a work bag[emoji6]

This is absolutely STUNNING!!!! I am also eyeing a tote right now but I really shouldn't be looking on here w/ all the temptation as I'm trying to hold off & not buy!
I'm not as much help w/ comparing leathers. I have 1 chanel from 2008-09 era & it is buttery soft lambskin.....all my other Chanel's are from early 2016 & on, but I am very pleased with the quality & feel of my bags. I have not had any problems whatsoever (although I have indeed read other tPFr posts on quality issues.) GOOD LUCK!!
I adore lambskin! I wore a grey lamb jumbo today and it was hard not to keep touching it. The leather is so plump!

Reactions: Kendie26
Sorry, the multiQuote is not working for me. Ty for your posts.
I am on a jewelry hunt, so this bag has to wow me when I see it in person. ;)

If anyone else has pics , I would love to see them. Shan29, your blue is stunning.

Sorry, the multiQuote is not working for me. Ty for your posts.
I am on a jewelry hunt, so this bag has to wow me when I see it in person. ;)

If anyone else has pics , I would love to see them. Shan29, your blue is stunning.

I think I know the prey of your jewelry hunting and I am a similarly conflicted hunter! [emoji259]

Reactions: sjunky13