No PM in Canada?!

Jan 29, 2014
Was just in the LV boutique in yorkdale with my Pochette Metis and asked an SA about the empriente version and before I could even finish my sentence she said they're impossible to get in Canada. Has anyone else heard this?

Was just in the LV boutique in yorkdale with my Pochette Metis and asked an SA about the empriente version and before I could even finish my sentence she said they're impossible to get in Canada. Has anyone else heard this?
I am sure once the craze dies down in a few weeks and production catches up to demand, it won't be a problem!

A friend of mine was in the LV boutique in Montreal , I think around end of Feb/March time period and she saw a PM in noir empreinte then. (I can't remember the correct time but before April).

Reactions: TangerineKandy

Nope, definitely not impossible. I got one when they came out, and the last time I was at the stand alone store on Bloor, they had one on display.

I tend to not like Yorkdale. Unless u have a special SA that likes u, I find them pretty much unhelpful. What exactly does the SA mean by impossible? Like never gonna get it? It's fairly new and popular after the hype they'll have stock. Did u get on a wait list?

Edmonton had empreinte PM on display a few days ago, as well as the canvas version, and a Neo Noe. I haven't heard a lot of good things about Yorkdale, but give it a couple of months for the craze to diminish (or find a store and SA willing to put in a bit of effort) and you should have an easier time finding one.

Edmonton had empreinte PM on display a few days ago, as well as the canvas version, and a Neo Noe. I haven't heard a lot of good things about Yorkdale, but give it a couple of months for the craze to diminish (or find a store and SA willing to put in a bit of effort) and you should have an easier time finding one.
Thank you all! I'm not sure exactly what she meant! Good to know, I'll have to frequent Bloor st from now on! She didn't mention a waitlist at all!
I tend to not like Yorkdale. Unless u have a special SA that likes u, I find them pretty much unhelpful. What exactly does the SA mean by impossible? Like never gonna get it? It's fairly new and popular after the hype they'll have stock. Did u get on a wait list?

Nope, definitely not impossible. I got one when they came out, and the last time I was at the stand alone store on Bloor, they had one on display.

A friend of mine was in the LV boutique in Montreal , I think around end of Feb/March time period and she saw a PM in noir empreinte then. (I can't remember the correct time but before April).

I am sure once the craze dies down in a few weeks and production catches up to demand, it won't be a problem!

I was just at LV in Vancouver Holt Renfrew last week and they had the Cerise (red) on display!
I also tried the Noir last month... both SO beautiful!

You can ask your SA to transfer from another location in Canada... they also have wait lists.

I was at the same location about a week ago, when I inquired the SA mentioned that the waitlist was long so there wasn't a definitive time period she could give me. She did give me the option of adding my name to the waitlist and providing her with the necessary information so one the bag becomes available I could purchase it. I'm planning to hold off though since I'll be in Europe this summer and also because I've heard rumours of the Twice being redesigned and returning. I'd prefer the Twice since I already own a mono PM, which I was wearing the day I went into LV - the SA kept commenting that the mono version was being discontinued and that I was lucky to have scored one.

I was at the same location about a week ago, when I inquired the SA mentioned that the waitlist was long so there wasn't a definitive time period she could give me. She did give me the option of adding my name to the waitlist and providing her with the necessary information so one the bag becomes available I could purchase it. I'm planning to hold off though since I'll be in Europe this summer and also because I've heard rumours of the Twice being redesigned and returning. I'd prefer the Twice since I already own a mono PM, which I was wearing the day I went into LV - the SA kept commenting that the mono version was being discontinued and that I was lucky to have scored one.
Wow! I'm also glad I have the mono version then! I've also been dreaming of the twice so I may wait for the relaunch of that instead! Thank you for your reply!

Reactions: reginaPhalange

What! The MONO PM is being discontinued? Did she say why?