Please help me decide! (First Cartier watch)

Apr 5, 2017
Hello, all. I'm about to purchase my first Cartier watch and I am completely and utterly torn between Tank Française (two tone), Tank Française (YG with diamonds), and Panthère (YG). All are pre-owned and will be purchased from a very reputable business.

This will be an anniversary gift from my husband. I plan to wear the watch almost every day, including to work. (I work at a conservative law firm.) Most of my jewelry is gold which is why I don't think all SS is a good option for me.

The gold Tank Française has my heart, but I worry about it being too "blingy" or "flashy." The two tone I like but wonder if it is "special" enough. As for the Panthère, I like it but think I may prefer Française if I go all gold (but I keep going back and forth on that as well).

Pictures below. Please note the YG Française will be polished and cleaned before purchase. (The watch dealer had just gotten it in when I took the picture.)

Thanks in advance, ladies, for your input and opinions! I truly appreciate it!IMG_1491489332.047789.jpgIMG_1491489363.922291.jpgIMG_1491489391.390285.jpg

Reactions: Cogmarks
If you wear gold 99% of the time I would go with the Panthere. My second choice would be the two tone. I am not feeling the blingy one at all (and I am a card carrying magpie)
Personally I like the two tone best, but I wear a lot of white metal these days

Reactions: raylyn
They are all gorgeous and you can't really go wrong with any of them. I like the gold TF myself. The size of the links in the bracelet create a "smoother" line, if that makes sense. Thanks for letting me share.