Pre-Paris Instant Reveal! 9 days and counting until wheels up!

Hermezzy

Humility Love Faith
O.G.
Jul 14, 2012
Hi everyone! 9 days and counting until I board the plane for my first trip to Paris! In order to get in the spirit of the trip, here are 3 new arrivals designed to make the vacation more enjoyable: a bearn tri-fold wallet in blue atoll/gold HW, an Ulysse notebook in bleu electrique togo, and an Alfred messenger bag in black clemence! The bearn has great capacity (and I've always wanted a piece in blue atoll, a color I adore), the notebook will be good for mid-afternoon ruminations whilst at an outdoor coffee shop or cafe, and the Alfred...well, I was stunned (in a good way) at how compact it is! The capacity is great but it is "just enough". It'll fit perfectly under the seat in front of me on the plane and, as it is a messenger style, won't be unwieldy under my arm/body...and ofc, the clemence is just so soft and exquisite to the touch... My custom Divide and Conquer bag organizer is due to arrive Monday and that'll give the Alfred some helpful structure (and more storage pockets for me!). :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• GetFileAttachment.jpg
    GetFileAttachment.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 1,266
  • GetFileAttachment-2.jpg
    GetFileAttachment-2.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 1,324
  • GetFileAttachment-3.jpg
    GetFileAttachment-3.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 1,332
  • GetFileAttachment-1.jpg
    GetFileAttachment-1.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 1,397
  • GetFileAttachment-4.jpg
    GetFileAttachment-4.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 1,375
Looks like you are all set for Paris! Love them & the color combinations are just lovely. I just got back from Paris & its just a wonderful time to be in Paris. Lovely weather, and flowers are in full bloom :heart:. Have fun in Paris! :flowers:

Reactions: Hermezzy
Looks like you are all set for Paris! Love them & the color combinations are just lovely. I just got back from Paris & its just a wonderful time to be in Paris. Lovely weather, and flowers are in full bloom :heart:. Have fun in Paris! :flowers:
Awww thank you, starprism! Everyone tells me springtime in Paris is special! Did you go to the 3 Hermes locations while you were in the city?

Awww thank you, starprism! Everyone tells me springtime in Paris is special! Did you go to the 3 Hermes locations while you were in the city?

It was trully special. I was there for almost a week so I did manage to visit the boutiques on seperate days when I am around the area. All of the boutiques has different characters & interesting to visit. Just go & have fun :heart: Paris is always a good idea :biggrin:

Dear Hermezzy, all are gorgeous, and perfect for your vacation! :heart: Love the beautiful, simplicity of the Alfred, too, and so elegantly practical for your travels. And your bleu atoll and bleu electrique pieces are :love:. Have a wonderful time, and I look forward to hearing of your adventures!

It was trully special. I was there for almost a week so I did manage to visit the boutiques on seperate days when I am around the area. All of the boutiques has different characters & interesting to visit. Just go & have fun :heart: Paris is always a good idea :biggrin:
Ah I'm so interested to hear about your perceptions of the 3 H locations! Did you already discuss this in another thread? I'll look up your comments, if so!

Dear Hermezzy, all are gorgeous, and perfect for your vacation! :heart: Love the beautiful, simplicity of the Alfred, too, and so elegantly practical for your travels. And your bleu atoll and bleu electrique pieces are :love:. Have a wonderful time, and I look forward to hearing of your adventures!
Etoile, you are always such a dear...all of your words always just radiate kindness. Thank you so much! I've eyed the alfred for many years and have always found the minimalistic quality you refer to so attractive. It has almost no hardware- originally I didn't know if I'd like that (I just love how H hardware catches light and gleams), but with this style it is perfect. Being clemence, it truly is a slouchy bag so the bag organizer is an absolute must. I can't wait to see how it'll look once the organizer is in there. I'm so grateful to Connie at Divide&Conquer at Etsy for making a custom one for me so fast- it should arrive Monday.

I always thought that messenger bags needed to be big until this arrived and now I can see the value of a smaller bag (and how much wasted space goes into many men's messenger bag styles). I'm not a huge guy (5'9", 147 pds) so the smaller size works so much better on my frame.