Dior Shoes

Did you like the latest Dior RTW collection shown in Paris? I think that this collection has something for everyone (for every age).

This makes me sound so old :smile:)))
It's not even the age, it's just that my style is more elegant
I have a small waste and DD (problem, right?), so baggy or squarish designs look awful on me

Honestly, I was so disappointed by cruise (which is usually my favourite) that didn't even watch WF.

This makes me sound so old :smile:)))
It's not even the age, it's just that my style is more elegant
I have a small waste and DD (problem, right?), so baggy or squarish designs look awful on me

Honestly, I was so disappointed by cruise (which is usually my favourite) that didn't even watch WF.
Oh no I didn't mean that about your age. I remember some comments here for Maria Grazia Chiuri's Dior debut saying that the styles looked like they were for teenagers and early twenties (looks like they were from TopShop), and I felt this newest collection wasn't just targeting a group of that age.

I think the following looks are very elegant and would look wonderful on you.
_DIO0533.jpg
_DIO0547.jpg
_DIO0567.jpg
_DIO0577.jpg
_DIO0635.jpg
_DIO0877.jpg

Agree, these look better.
Hope she will keep on moving in this direction.
This includes the new costume jewellery (which, according to my daughter, looks "wonderfully cheap", she meant the brass collection).
I actually like the new costume jewelry. I can even find pieces that I would wear as a guy. The costume jewelry isn't as elegant as before, though. And it does look a bit "cheaper" because it looked more precious before. Prices don't reflect this, unfortunately. I do find paying $720 for a brass chain J'ADIOR bracelet (which I really want) quite insane. It certainly doesn't look like it is worth that price.

Reactions: Sheikha Latifa
These are so gorgeous! They look great on you, enjoy them [emoji4]
Thank you! I've already worn them so much!
^^love those flats!! If you don't mind sharing, how much for those beauties and also if you know the price for the kitten heels in USD?

Got them in nude in London :smile:
Thank you! They are $790USD I believe the kitten heel is the same price but I'm not positive. Patent leather is $840USD

Anyone can help me with the Fusion sneakers ? I tried on a few pairs but finding that not only do I have to go a size up, the opening is also a bit tight. How can you loosen up the elastic so that it is not hurting your feet ? TIA.