Too matchy-matchy?

Rami00

O.G.
Feb 1, 2014
Happy Friday everyone!

I am a huge Victoria line fan and own the tennis bracelet and earrings in large size. If I bought the pendant, would it be too matchy-matchy? If you think I should get one, what size would you recommend? I am new to the jewelry game, would love to hear how you are doing it or already built your collection.

Attaching picture of my Tiffany collection for reference. Appreciate your time and opinion.

Thank you.
Rami xx

Attachments

• IMG_3503.JPG
    IMG_3503.JPG
    262.5 KB · Views: 1,508
  • IMG_3541.jpg
    IMG_3541.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,507
OMG ....:nuts:

I am not into wearing matchy matchy. In saying that I would buy the necklace but wouldn't wear it with the earrings at the same time (I don't think, I'd need to see it). The bigger the better I say :biggrin:

Your collection is truly spectacular.

Those are all gorgeous pieces and classics that you can wear forever but as mentioned above I wouldn't recommend wearing them all at once. You can definitely mix and match with what you already have or what you will acquire [emoji57]. I've never tried on the Victoria pendant so can't really comment on size but can a diamond ever really be too big?

OMG ....:nuts:
I am not into wearing matchy matchy. In saying that I would buy the necklace but wouldn't wear it with the earrings at the same time (I don't think, I'd need to see it). The bigger the better I say :biggrin:
Your collection is truly spectacular.
Each individual piece is stunning & I wouldn't hesitate wearing them, just not all at once
Those are all gorgeous pieces and classics that you can wear forever but as mentioned above I wouldn't recommend wearing them all at once. You can definitely mix and match with what you already have or what you will acquire [emoji57]. I've never tried on the Victoria pendant so can't really comment on size but can a diamond ever really be too big?

Thank you so much gorgeous ladies. I love how we are on the same page "bigger the better" :biggrin:

I am not a matchy-matchy person so when I bought the bracelet and earrings, it made sense in my head (worn further apart) I am with you on "don't wear everything at once" I would look like a live Tiffany store :cursing::giggle:

Appreciate your feedback xx

It's funny that you mention that!! I have my eye on a diamond cluster/ flower pendant & it looks quite a lot larger than my usual diamond necklace (just 0.15ct) & I'm also wondering if it's too big. I'd say it's just under a centimetre round

Thank you so much gorgeous ladies. I love how we are on the same page "bigger the better" :biggrin:

I am not a matchy-matchy person so when I bought the bracelet and earrings, it made sense in my head (worn further apart) I am with you on "don't wear everything at once" I would look like a live Tiffany store :cursing::giggle:

Appreciate your feedback xx

Oh to be a walking Tiffany advert :love:

Happy Friday everyone!

I am a huge Victoria line fan and own the tennis bracelet and earrings in large size. If I bought the pendant, would it be too matchy-matchy? If you think I should get one, what size would you recommend? I am new to the jewelry game, would love to hear how you are doing it or already built your collection.

Attaching picture of my Tiffany collection for reference. Appreciate your time and opinion.

Thank you.
Rami xx
Happy Friday everyone!

Thank you.
Rami xx

As long as not wearing three of them together, you should be fine. As to the size, of course you should choose the large pendant. It is proportional very nice and elegant. Go for it :nuts:

I am not a fan of matching sets but I say go for the pendant but just don't wear them together. I have the pendant and plan to get the matching earrings but not planning of wearing them together.

I am all about diversity so I'd say don't go for it. You already own two iconic pieces from this collection. I am sure you'll find some other classic piece that completes you look. You have a gorgeous collection :heart:

I'd say go for it! And get it in either medium or small that way if you ever do want to wear everything together the necklace won't over power the large earrings. Do you wear the large Victoria earrings casually or as a statement piece on select occasions?

Personally I'm picky so when I love something I buy it in multiples! I bought the exact same sweater from Zara last month in pink and black. I plan on getting the Schlumberger Lynn pendant and the lynn ring one day to match my lynn earrings as I love the collection.

I have heard of a 2/3 rule of accessorizing. If your wearing earrings and a bracelet don't wear a necklace, hence 2/3 options. So even if you have all 3 in the set just wear 2 of them together at a time. But of course rules are made to be broken ;)

Wow! What a spectacular collection!
And a great variety of responses across the spectrum from the pros. Half pro. Half con. Which seems to indicate you probably can't go wrong either way!!
Personally, I have a tendency to be attracted to suites. So if I have a piece, I like it to have a companion (or two) as a kind of riff on a theme whether or not they are always worn together. That said, I understand why many are mindful of too much matchiness.
But in the end, I'm getting to the point where I no longer care what other people think so I do what I like...try to live large....and I find it's very liberating!!!
One day, with a crisp white blouse/pencil skirt/structured bag, you may want everything matching.
Then on your ripped jeans/high heels/fringed hobo days you want a relaxed layered mis-match.....