Ordering from Canada........?

Feb 28, 2016
Hi =) those of you living in Canada when you ordered a pochette accessoires NM on the LV website where was it made ? Do they still print it on the vachetta tab or on a cloth piece on the inside?

Thanks!

Hi =) those of you living in Canada when you ordered a pochette accessoires NM on the LV website where was it made ? Do they still print it on the vachetta tab or on a cloth piece on the inside?

Thanks!
I personally picked mine up in the store and it was from Spain, but my mom ordered hers and they were either from France or Spain. These all had the Made in stamp on the tab. If you happen to get one that's from the US then it won't have the Made in stamp on the tab, instead, due to a law regarding disclosure on manufacturing, it would either have the cloth tag or it would skip the stamp altogether (as is common practice with slgs now).

Reactions: babygirlloveLV
I personally picked mine up in the store and it was from Spain, but my mom ordered hers and they were either from France or Spain. These all had the Made in stamp on the tab. If you happen to get one that's from the US then it won't have the Made in stamp on the tab, instead, due to a law regarding disclosure on manufacturing, it would either have the cloth tag or it would skip the stamp altogether (as is common practice with slgs now).
Hi =) thanks for replying . I ordered mine on the LV website Thursday in monogram. I asked them what was my chances of getting one made in France she said most likely it will be made in the US. So i don't know will have to wait and see.

Hi =) thanks for replying . I ordered mine on the LV website Thursday in monogram. I asked them what was my chances of getting one made in France she said most likely it will be made in the US. So i don't know will have to wait and see.
Spain and the US are the most likely, but you never know, once in a while a France one rolls along. Either way I'm sure that you'll love your PA all the same:smile: