LV NEO Neverfull in Monogram size GM in Rose Ballerine?

mademoiselle7

Apr 6, 2017
Hello everyone! I just had a general question about if there is a NEO Monogram Neverfull GM in Rose Ballerine? I didn't see it on the website but I feel like I've seen a YouTube review of it before (or maybe I'm mistaking it with the MM). I would rather get the GM size of the Monogram Neverfull with Rose Ballerine instead of the MM size. Any ideas if there's such a thing? [emoji162][emoji173]️

Unfortunately, I don't think the neverfull GM has ever come in Rose Ballerine, I wish it did!! I bought a GM last year and the only options were Pivoine or Beige. I debated between the MM in RB or the GM in Pivoine and the larger size won out, but the Rose Ballerine is so pretty :girlsigh:

Unfortunately, I don't think the neverfull GM has ever come in Rose Ballerine, I wish it did!! I bought a GM last year and the only options were Pivoine or Beige. I debated between the MM in RB or the GM in Pivoine and the larger size won out, but the Rose Ballerine is so pretty :girlsigh:

I only saw Pivoine or Beige too. I don't know if the pivione is more hot pink or purple. I have yet to pop into the store and see! I recently saw with the new Azur line there will be a Neverfull GM azur with Rose Ballerine inside! Hopefully they can offer us the Monogram GM w RB as well! [emoji254][emoji254][emoji254]

I only saw Pivoine or Beige too. I don't know if the pivione is more hot pink or purple. I have yet to pop into the store and see! I recently saw with the new Azur line there will be a Neverfull GM azur with Rose Ballerine inside! Hopefully they can offer us the Monogram GM w RB as well! [emoji254][emoji254][emoji254]

Yeah the DA in the GM comes with the Rose Ballerine interior, there was even DE with RB (not sure if that was released in the GM though) and those are pretty too. The Pivoine color is super hard to photograph. I'm definitely a pink girl and I like the color, but I wouldn't say it's hot pink. I looked at some sold ones on Fashionphile (http://www.fashionphile.com/louis-vuitton-monogram-neo-neverfull-mm-pivoine-159595) and I think their pictures make it look brighter than it is. Pivoine to me was brighter than the fuchsia color that was released a couple years ago. Anyways, here's a couple pictures I took of mine and the wallet is a hot pink Emilie, which to me is the perfect, bright pink. The first two pictures are taken by the window (not totally sunny here today) and the last one was taken in more yellow/interior lighting. I hope this helps a little!

Attachments

• IMG_2753.JPG
    IMG_2753.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 1,105
  • IMG_2754.JPG
    IMG_2754.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 940
  • IMG_2755.JPG
    IMG_2755.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 893
Thank you for taking time out of your day to help me! I really appreciate it. I love your bag & wallet! I also worry about if then inside of the RB would get dirty easily since it's so light. I want to the use the neverfull for work/travel... maybe I'll just get the PV just to be safe! [emoji7]

Thank you for taking time out of your day to help me! I really appreciate it. I love your bag & wallet! I also worry about if then inside of the RB would get dirty easily since it's so light. I want to the use the neverfull for work/travel... maybe I'll just get the PV just to be safe! [emoji7]
Pivoine is a good choice! I don't think the mono NF GM came out with an RB lining.
Yeah the DA in the GM comes with the Rose Ballerine interior, there was even DE with RB (not sure if that was released in the GM though) and those are pretty too. The Pivoine color is super hard to photograph. I'm definitely a pink girl and I like the color, but I wouldn't say it's hot pink. I looked at some sold ones on Fashionphile (http://www.fashionphile.com/louis-vuitton-monogram-neo-neverfull-mm-pivoine-159595) and I think their pictures make it look brighter than it is. Pivoine to me was brighter than the fuchsia color that was released a couple years ago. Anyways, here's a couple pictures I took of mine and the wallet is a hot pink Emilie, which to me is the perfect, bright pink. The first two pictures are taken by the window (not totally sunny here today) and the last one was taken in more yellow/interior lighting. I hope this helps a little!
Great photo comparison. :smile: A bit off-topic but I agree with you that LV's hot pink is the perfect bright pink!