Celine Micro Luggage Club - Not too big, Not too small, Just Right!

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Hi everyone, I asked the lovely Elliespurse if we could start a thread for the amazing Celine Micro Luggage bag. I am a big fan of all the Celine Luggage bags including Mini, Micro and Nano, but the Micro is such a fantastic size for everyday. It's not too big and not too small, Just right! :smile:

So all owners and lovers of the Celine Micro Luggage, please join the club! Please share your photos, comments and questions in this thread. When posting photos, it would be great if you could give a description of the color and season if possible so as to help other members. :flowers:

I know there are many members on here with the Celine Micro Luggage so i can't wait to see all your pictures. :nuts::heart:

Reactions: Cicci783
Hi everyone, i was in the Celine store today to get my recently purchased Celine Mini Luggage checked for authenticity, (I am happy to confirm it is authentic). While i was there, i couldn't stop myself and ended up buying a brand new bag.

Introducing my brand new Celine Micro Luggage in Tricolor. It is Dark Navy Blue and Black on the front and Grey on the sides. The official color on the tag is called 'Dark Blue'. It is smooth leather, i am not sure what the exact leather type is called, so anyone can let me know, it would be appreciated. I have a weakness for smooth leather bags, they just feel so luxurious. And i feel that scratches add to the appeal on a lot of bags.

I am usually not so spontaneous when it comes to any sort of colored bags, but this one just made my heart sing. I think Celine makes some of the most beautiful colored bags. Their tri-colored bags have the best combinations. :heart:

Attachments

• mwcml1.jpg
    mwcml1.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 2,710
  • mwcml3.jpg
    mwcml3.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,849
Last edited:
Here is a photo of my three most loved Celine bags. Celine Mini Luggage in Ink. Celine Micro Luggage in Tricolor of Dark Navy Blue, Black and Grey. And my cute little Celine Trio in black. These are my go to Celine bags. They really are all perfect for my taste, lifestyle and needs. Love them dearly.

Attachments

• mwcml2.jpg
    mwcml2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 3,060
It's gorgeous! :love: Congrats! Great collection pic too!
Thank you Elliespurse, I love My luggage bags a lot, can't wait to use them more!

Congrats! Love your collection and I have the same color combination of your micro on a nano! ;)
Ohh the navy, black and grey combination would look so cute on a Nano. I think Nano Luggage might be my next purchase.

Reactions: Elliespurse
Happy to join in with my two micro luggages. And my mini in souris in the background. Love these bags.

@missworld.....congrats on that stunning tri-color of yours!View attachment 3661590
Oh my god! MustLuvDogs your bags are perfect!! :nuts: I can't decide which one i like better!! The Tricolor Micro is quintessential Celine, The Micro with contrast stitch is beyond beautiful! Min Luggage in Souris is so classic, if i had found a Mini or Micro in that color, i would have picked it up! Love your pic, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: MustLuvDogs
Thank you Miss World :hugs:

I am surprised about the souris envy lol, is it a difficult colour to get? I don't remember waiting as I'm sure it was in stock ....
I've been lusting after Souris for so long but my local boutique never seems to have it. So where I live it seems a difficult color to get. :flowers: One day Souris shall be mine haha :biggrin:

Reactions: BlueCherry