Ode to Kelly Sellier Mini (Kelly Mini II)

Hi ladies! Any additional sightings of these rare mini gems?? I have been so curious to see these IRL!! Has anyone been lucky enough to see in real life lately? What were your thoughts?? Are they a cocktail only type of bag? Do you feel they are too tiny to be practical or are they worthy of adding to a collection? My smallest kelly is a 25cm and I was pleasantly surprised how useful and spacious it is.
I would love to see more modeling shots of the new mini kelly if anyone has some to share. It would give us all a great sense of the proportion and how it looks in action! Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and photos!! :smile:

I'm casual but here she is. I love it as an evening bag and wore it all through the holidays. It does not hold much but an evening bag with a strap is very practical! They must still be rolling into stores as I've seen several pop up on Instagram lately. For reference I'm 5'8 with an athletic build.

IMG_1491506233.718445.jpgIMG_1491506245.893567.jpg

Hi ladies! Any additional sightings of these rare mini gems?? I have been so curious to see these IRL!! Has anyone been lucky enough to see in real life lately? What were your thoughts?? Are they a cocktail only type of bag? Do you feel they are too tiny to be practical or are they worthy of adding to a collection? My smallest kelly is a 25cm and I was pleasantly surprised how useful and spacious it is.
I would love to see more modeling shots of the new mini kelly if anyone has some to share. It would give us all a great sense of the proportion and how it looks in action! Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and photos!! :smile:

I turned down b/c it was too small and not practical for me --more like clutch... I was so tempted but realistic side of me said NO :frown:

Reactions: lynne_ross
I was very excited for these but then I tried one in the wrong color and found it so small, then I tried a 28 and a 25cm Kelly and found the right 25 for me so I will happily pass now that the color I waited for is finally arriving. I really only want to have bags I can use easily and this isn't right for that. But maybe my SA will still let me look at the one that was going to be mine :angel:

I'm casual but here she is. I love it as an evening bag and wore it all through the holidays. It does not hold much but an evening bag with a strap is very practical! They must still be rolling into stores as I've seen several pop up on Instagram lately. For reference I'm 5'8 with an athletic build.

View attachment 3658976View attachment 3658977

Wow! The mini kelly looks wonderful on you! Thank you so much for posting!

Reactions: Mrs.Z
I know I'm in the minority, but I find my mini kelly comfortably carries all I need. I only carry my wallet (mini bearn), lipstick, phone, and sometimes my compact mirror. If I need my LV key holder (if my bf isn't there to carry his keys [emoji13]), I sub my bearn for my key holder and a slim card holder. The mini kelly fits all of these perfectly! I can even wear it cross body (I'm about 5'5)! Here are a couple mod shots wearing it over a thicker trench!

IMG_1491543413.702738.jpg
IMG_1491543424.285968.jpg

If your lifestyle requires more items then mentioned, the mini k probably isn't for you... but if you're a minimalist- it's just so darn cute [emoji847]!! Hope that helps!

The mini looks great on you! It's good to know that it carries all of your essentials. It looks like you are able to use it even for less formal events. You are totally rocking it! :smile: Thanks for sharing your photos!

The older model of Kelly 20 is deeper and more specious. I can fit small wallet, phone, lipstick, a tube of hand lotion and a car key and maybe a change purse as well.

Reactions: QuelleFromage

Looks so good on you MrsZ, black ghw is so dreamy.

I know I'm in the minority, but I find my mini kelly comfortably carries all I need. I only carry my wallet (mini bearn), lipstick, phone, and sometimes my compact mirror. If I need my LV key holder (if my bf isn't there to carry his keys [emoji13]), I sub my bearn for my key holder and a slim card holder. The mini kelly fits all of these perfectly! I can even wear it cross body (I'm about 5'5)! Here are a couple mod shots wearing it over a thicker trench!

View attachment 3659482
View attachment 3659483

If your lifestyle requires more items then mentioned, the mini k probably isn't for you... but if you're a minimalist- it's just so darn cute [emoji847]!! Hope that helps!

Almost twins Purseperson, just that mine has phw, love the little moutard chevre gem on you. :heart:

I was very excited for these but then I tried one in the wrong color and found it so small, then I tried a 28 and a 25cm Kelly and found the right 25 for me so I will happily pass now that the color I waited for is finally arriving. I really only want to have bags I can use easily and this isn't right for that. But maybe my SA will still let me look at the one that was going to be mine :angel:

25cm kellys are divine in my opinion too! I hope your new gem will be gorgeous! I hope I have the opportunity to see the 20cm IRL to see what I think. It's quite lovely in the photos posted, though I have no idea if it would look too tiny on me IRl. Years ago, I bought a limited edition LV bag that I thought was stunning, but never wore because I felt somehow that it looked too doll like on me....

What a cutie! I do like the black with GHW. Enjoy!!

Reactions: Mrs.Z

View attachment 3659482
View attachment 3659483

I adore this color. Thank you for the detail of what you're able to fit in your mini!! She looks great on you!