Tassel covers

I need to get some of these, maybe? I'm wondering whether it's only the florentine leather tassels that tend to curl up, or is all of them? My bags in other brands have no tassel curling issues, so I was thinking maybe it's a DB florentine thing. I've got tassels in samba and calf leathers, I also have a Dillen....but the tassels remind me of the florentine ones? or vachetta? I don't know my leathers, as you can see! But I was just wondering if you all use tassel covers on all Dooney tassels or just the florentine leather ones?

I need to get some of these, maybe? I'm wondering whether it's only the florentine leather tassels that tend to curl up, or is all of them? My bags in other brands have no tassel curling issues, so I was thinking maybe it's a DB florentine thing. I've got tassels in samba and calf leathers, I also have a Dillen....but the tassels remind me of the florentine ones? or vachetta? I don't know my leathers, as you can see! But I was just wondering if you all use tassel covers on all Dooney tassels or just the florentine leather ones?
I just bought the tassel covers for the first time. I plan to use them on all my tassels, before I put each handbag away after I use it. I'm not going thru the closet to put the covers on the handbags.

I believe all Dooney tassels are leather and have the possibility of becoming "wonky" if not stored carefully. I am planning on buying these and using them on ALL my handbag tassels. It will be a fun little project.

This is a neat little trick.

I just put rubber bands on mine.
That is what I am using now but worry about any long term effects. I work in an office and have seen old rubber bands dry out and sometimes leave a mark on paper. My newer bag tassels have clear rubber bands that I bought in the hair accessory aisle. What we do to tame those tassels!

Piece of cloth to wrap around before putting rubber bands would work too, I think.
That is what I am using now but worry about any long term effects. I work in an office and have seen old rubber bands dry out and sometimes leave a mark on paper. My newer bag tassels have clear rubber bands that I bought in the hair accessory aisle. What we do to tame those tassels!