Hermès Petit H

I ordered a rodeo the other day online from H and look what I got lol! It must be something new as i've never seen this before...its a rodeo with horse hair! Its really cute. Funny thing, it was not listed under the petit H area when I ordered it. It was listed under leather charms just like the regular rodeos. When it arrived and I saw the petit H ribbon and the little petit H mini leather I thought... gee what is this lol. Anyhow, thought I would share this!View attachment 3657649View attachment 3657650
Did you order it from the US site? I posted the same item the other day, it is a special edition rodeo charm. Here is the original post I did on Post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/post-ebay-web-hermes-finds.847812/page-759
I have no idea why they wrapped it with petit H ribbon and petit H mini leather tag, because it is a rodeo charm, not petit H. Either way, it looks so cute in real life. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Did you order it from the US site? I posted the same item the other day, it is a special edition rodeo charm. Here is the original post I did:

I have no idea why they wrapped it with petit H ribbon and petit H mini leather tag, because it is a rodeo charm, not petit H. Either way, it looks so cute in real life. Thanks for sharing!
Oh that is so funny. Yep the US site. I was really surprised when I saw it. It is like yours!

Reactions: Amka