Better Call Saul - new season, April 10

Gus from BrBa is one of my all time favorite characters from the series! I only watched part of Saul season 1, I couldn't get in to it like Breaking Bad.... do you think I could pick up Season 3 without watching the rest of Better Call Saul?

Gus from BrBa is one of my all time favorite characters from the series! I only watched part of Saul season 1, I couldn't get in to it like Breaking Bad.... do you think I could pick up Season 3 without watching the rest of Better Call Saul?
oh I love Gus too!!!!!

Trying to think back to season 2 which developed Saul and his brother's relationship, I think you might be OK skipping it? There's a lot of backstory on Mike in season 2 (who I also love)...

Season 2 for the record was better than season 1 in my opinion. I can see how you could have lost interest. But I would try it again? Solid storytelling and acting...

oh I love Gus too!!!!!

Trying to think back to season 2 which developed Saul and his brother's relationship, I think you might be OK skipping it? There's a lot of backstory on Mike in season 2 (who I also love)...

Season 2 for the record was better than season 1 in my opinion. I can see how you could have lost interest. But I would try it again? Solid storytelling and acting...
I agree, I had to force myself to watch Season 1, so dark and that awful brother. Season 2 filled in holes about Saul, I'm looking forward to Season 3, this show will never be another BrBa, but it is still good. I want to see what finally pushed Saul to the dark side because he is really a sweet guy.

Reactions: katran26
I love Kim and Jimmy together. Already feel a sense of foreboding because Jimmy was obviously single in Breaking Bad. I want and not want to see what will break them apart.

The scriptwriting was exquisite for Chicanery episode 5.

Down to how Huell was younger and "slimmer" for this timeline. *mindblown*

I love Kim and Jimmy together. Already feel a sense of foreboding because Jimmy was obviously single in Breaking Bad. I want and not want to see what will break them apart.

The scriptwriting was exquisite for Chicanery episode 5.

Down to how Huell was younger and "slimmer" for this timeline. *mindblown*

I know what you mean. Unfortunately, as great as they are together you can tell Kim's involvement with Jimmy is pulling her down. I kind of dread Jimmy turning into Saul now, because I hate to see him completely lose the compassion he has. Then again, I suppose the "face" he showed to Walt and Jesse could have been one of his exaggerated personas, since we know he's always been a bit of a showman. That's my hope at least.

Reactions: loves
I know what you mean. Unfortunately, as great as they are together you can tell Kim's involvement with Jimmy is pulling her down. I kind of dread Jimmy turning into Saul now, because I hate to see him completely lose the compassion he has. Then again, I suppose the "face" he showed to Walt and Jesse could have been one of his exaggerated personas, since we know he's always been a bit of a showman. That's my hope at least.
As I watched Chicanery, I kept on saying "but Jimmy, you did all this stuff! Chuck is a jerk but you did some bad stuff."

As for Chuck's electricity allergy, I had some experience with a woman in our town that was trying to get the "smart" meters installed on our electric meters banned. She came to a meeting with handouts and said how electricity affects us all badly and if we were to get rid of our microwaves (!) we would notice that we felt better, a "hum" that we never noticed would disappear--she went on and on.