The Traveling Dooney Bag

Stealing this thread idea from the RM forum, post pics of your Dooneys traveling the world by your side [emoji177]

My cupcake Mini Ruby, joining me on the road to Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia.
View attachment 3655993
Great idea for a thread! I love your Bitsy Cupcake! I'm vacationing in Vegas now with two Dooney bags, but my zebra Juliette is doing all of the sight seeing. I'll have to take a pic of her for this thread!

RN, will you be hitting the Dooney outlet or the Boutique in the Venetian? Very exciting!
Hi YD!
Yes! I'm hoping to go to the outlet tomorrow or Thursday! I went to Dooney in the Venetian last year and took a few pics. I may stop in again if I start jonesin' for White Castle. :lol: I park in the Venetian parking lot and walk over to White Castle on the strip. That may not happen but I'm going to make every effort to get to the outlet!

RN: how nice. You took your Dooney to visit with her cousins. :smile: Hope you both had fun.
Hi LJ!
Juliette and I had fun hanging out with her cousins! When it was time to leave she asked if we could come back another day. (Or that might have been me! :roflmfao:) I'm happy with Juliette and my current collection so there were no handbags grabbing my attention, but I did think a lot about the cute key chains. (Another accessory I have too many of!:rolleyes:)

Reactions: Pmrbfay