Ode to Kelly Sellier Mini (Kelly Mini II)

I shy from modelling pics but for those considering the mini, hope this helps. Took it out and going to carpark so not the most glamourous setting! I am around 5'4, with 3inch heels.

IMG_4424_zpsvrffrpah.jpg
Amazing on you!!! So adorable! LOVE THE NEW AVATAR:smile:

Reactions: GNIPPOHS
Hi ladies! Any additional sightings of these rare mini gems?? I have been so curious to see these IRL!! Has anyone been lucky enough to see in real life lately? What were your thoughts?? Are they a cocktail only type of bag? Do you feel they are too tiny to be practical or are they worthy of adding to a collection? My smallest kelly is a 25cm and I was pleasantly surprised how useful and spacious it is.
I would love to see more modeling shots of the new mini kelly if anyone has some to share. It would give us all a great sense of the proportion and how it looks in action! Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and photos!! :smile:

Reactions: CathBB
Hi ladies! Any additional sightings of these rare mini gems?? I have been so curious to see these IRL!! Has anyone been lucky enough to see in real life lately? What were your thoughts?? Are they a cocktail only type of bag? Do you feel they are too tiny to be practical or are they worthy of adding to a collection? My smallest kelly is a 25cm and I was pleasantly surprised how useful and spacious it is.
I would love to see more modeling shots of the new mini kelly if anyone has some to share. It would give us all a great sense of the proportion and how it looks in action! Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and photos!! :smile:
The bag is really nice, but really tiny. It's FullSizeRender.jpg 3.jpeg less than 20 cm and can hold your i phone and it's full!!! It's a beautiful piece, but a jewel bag. The picture shows k35-32-28 and the mini kelly.