Red Coco handbag yes or no?

Ashleym

O.G.
Apr 8, 2009
Hi Everyone

So I am supposed to be on ban island but my SA just called me to say he has a small red coco handbag available. Is this handbag really hard to find and worth purchasing now vs. searching next month in Ireland? This bag is on my wish list and all my bags so far is black so a red would be welcome in my collection. It does look like a true red. according to the SA it is a cherry red and not the orange red from last season.

What i currently own.

black caviar jumbo
black 227 reissue
black chevron mini square
charcoal gray mini square
small black vintage mademoiselle rectangle

red coco.png red coco 2.jpg

Any opinion would be much appreciated

Hi Everyone

So I am supposed to be on ban island but my SA just called me to say he has a small red coco handbag available. Is this handbag really hard to find and worth purchasing now vs. searching next month in Ireland? This bag is on my wish list and all my bags so far is black so a red would be welcome in my collection. It does look like a true red. according to the SA it is a cherry red and not the orange red from last season.

What i currently own.

black caviar jumbo
black 227 reissue

View attachment 3656901 View attachment 3656902

I will get it in a heartbeat! This red is really pretty and the small size is extremely hard to get! [emoji4]

Reactions: Ashleym
Another vote to get it now! I have the blue coco in small from 17C. It took me a while to warm up to it (i was one of those that thinks it's nice but what's the big deal/hype? for a while...). I love using the bag it's much more functional and practical than i could have imagined (strap length, the shape, the capacity, the caviar leather, etc), goes with lots and i surprisingly use it quite frequently since i bought it and people are quite drawn to it.

Definitely get it now! It's definitely more of a cherry red, no orange undertones.
I will get it in a heartbeat! This red is really pretty and the small size is extremely hard to get! [emoji4]
Another vote to get it now! I have the blue coco in small from 17C. It took me a while to warm up to it (i was one of those that thinks it's nice but what's the big deal/hype? for a while...). I love using the bag it's much more functional and practical than i could have imagined (strap length, the shape, the capacity, the caviar leather, etc), goes with lots and i surprisingly use it quite frequently since i bought it and people are quite drawn to it.
Yes, get the red coco now.
Absolutely yes. I've been using my coco handle bag nonstop so highly recommend this bag and this shade of red is so dreamy.

Thanks everyone :smile: I gave my credit card info to my SA and it is being held for me to pick up on Saturday. Now I am for sure on Ban island seriously need to give my credit cards a break

Hi Everyone

What i currently own.

black caviar jumbo
black 227 reissue

View attachment 3656901 View attachment 3656902

Yay you! So glad you decided to get this baby Ashleym...totally adore her. That red looks PERFECT!!! EArly Congrats to you dear!:yahoo::loveeyes::love: