Patricia Nash Straps nice addition to Dooney & Bourke Bags

YankeeDooney

Apr 1, 2015
Hi ladies, I have been seeing these Patricia Nash straps posted in the Facebook groups. I love how they look and how they add a bit of color to the bags. I decided to get a few when they were on sale at Macy's to try on my Medium Raspberry, Strawberry, and Black Florentine Satchels. I don't believe I will be keeping all but I am favoring the strap on the Raspberry. Thought you would like to see them against the Flo colors. All three straps have nice colors that will go with many of the Florentine colors as well as many of the other Dooney leathers. Worth taking a look. These are currently on sale at Macy's.Metallic Tooled Lace Monte Viso.jpg Monte Viso.jpg Patchwork Monte Viso.jpg Patricia Nash Straps.jpg

Hi ladies, I have been seeing these Patricia Nash straps posted in the Facebook groups. I love how they look and how they add a bit of color to the bags. I decided to get a few when they were on sale at Macy's to try on my Medium Raspberry, Strawberry, and Black Florentine Satchels. I don't believe I will be keeping all but I am favoring the strap on the Raspberry. Thought you would like to see them against the Flo colors. All three straps have nice colors that will go with many of the Florentine colors as well as many of the other Dooney leathers. Worth taking a look. These are currently on sale at Macy's.View attachment 3656847 View attachment 3656848 View attachment 3656849 View attachment 3656850
YD: you are so creative. All the strap/handbag combos are nice looking and all are different. Choosing from among them will be very difficult.... I'd choose the one for the raspberry and the one for the black satchels. They are very unique and create a different look for the handbag.

YD: you are so creative. All the strap/handbag combos are nice looking and all are different. Choosing from among them will be very difficult.... I'd choose the one for the raspberry and the one for the black satchels. They are very unique and create a different look for the handbag.

I certainly cannot take credit for the idea but thanks just the same LJ. I do like them all but keeping all is a bit of an investment. Interestingly, the patchwork strap is the heaviest and most expensive. That one I would wait for a deeper discount as I have already returned it. There are some others that look lovely as well. The strap on the strawberry bag would go very nice on the natural color but I don't have an appropriate style bag. Overall, these straps are a nice accessory to change up the look of your bag.

Reactions: Ella Belle
Hi ladies, I have been seeing these Patricia Nash straps posted in the Facebook groups. I love how they look and how they add a bit of color to the bags. I decided to get a few when they were on sale at Macy's to try on my Medium Raspberry, Strawberry, and Black Florentine Satchels. I don't believe I will be keeping all but I am favoring the strap on the Raspberry. Thought you would like to see them against the Flo colors. All three straps have nice colors that will go with many of the Florentine colors as well as many of the other Dooney leathers. Worth taking a look. These are currently on sale at Macy's.View attachment 3656847 View attachment 3656848 View attachment 3656849 View attachment 3656850
They all look beautiful, I really love all the colors!

I certainly cannot take credit for the idea but thanks just the same LJ. I do like them all but keeping all is a bit of an investment. Interestingly, the patchwork strap is the heaviest and most expensive. That one I would wait for a deeper discount as I have already returned it. There are some others that look lovely as well. The strap on the strawberry bag would go very nice on the natural color but I don't have an appropriate style bag. Overall, these straps are a nice accessory to change up the look of your bag.
YD: I didn't realize how pricey the straps were until I checked them out on the Macy's web site. Now I understand your desire to be selective. :smile: The straps are a nice addition, but an investment in a current fashion statement. The handbags are an investment that will survive for many years.

Reactions: Ella Belle
I love them! I saw this in YouTube from MamaBeech and also on Pecans Dooney Den. I think the two on the left are my favorites. It definitely adds a whole new look to the bag, making it more versatile. Thanks for the great pictures. I think I need a trip to Macy's. [emoji51]

Reactions: YankeeDooney
Hi YD!
Those straps are beautiful with your bags! I really love the strap for the raspberry bag! But I love all of them. Good idea to return the most expensive and wait for a deeper discount. Thanks for the pics!

YD: I didn't realize how pricey the straps were until I checked them out on the Macy's web site. Now I understand your desire to be selective. :smile: The straps are a nice addition, but an investment in a current fashion statement. The handbags are an investment that will survive for many years.
That's right LJ. I don't need all. I believe I will keep the strap for the raspberry plus it goes with many other colors. I love that pattern. I see Dooney is making the small ivy Flo Satchel again so it could be a nice change for that (probable future purchase) as well.

Wow, these straps look beautiful with your bags! I just bought a Rebecca Minkoff strap ($48 on sale) that will go with 3 of my Coach bags. When I purchase a separate strap like this I look for the most 'bang for my buck' so to speak.
I think these extra straps can really add so much!

Thank you for posting these I just ordered one from Macy's !

GF, fantastic job. I love how they look.

Omg this is awesome. I may have to consider this idea...... time to google.