ACT II Red chevron M/L or square mini HELP!!!

Which should I go for?

• Total voters

SalmaB

O.G.
Aug 7, 2013
Hi ladies:smile:
I am going crazy over this gorg red color that will be released soon for act 2
I am thinking of a square mini but a m/l would be nice to! any thoughts??? i would love to hear your opinions:smile:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 462
Reactions: MMII15 and Law
It's more of an orange red, wish it was a blue red. It's a beautiful bag for sure!!! I love the M/L! Did your sa have both available? My SA texted me the jumbo size for reference. It's a tough decision to make but go with a size you don't already have or love more. Attaching the red jumbo as the website image looks different than IRL. But again I think the hardware is silver however the website looks like ruthenium. Let me know if this is the same bag.

Attachments

• 21643.jpeg
    21643.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 438
Reactions: SalmaB
Hi ladies:smile:
I am going crazy over this gorg red color that will be released soon for act 2
I am thinking of a square mini but a m/l would be nice to! any thoughts??? i would love to hear your opinions:smile:

I'm a sucker for a classic m/l and the red chevron is tdf. I'm not mad on the minis so I'm rather biased to the m/l!

It's more of an orange red, wish it was a blue red. It's a beautiful bag for sure!!! I love the M/L! Did your sa have both available? My SA texted me the jumbo size for reference. It's a tough decision to make but go with a size you don't already have or love more. Attaching the red jumbo as the website image looks different than IRL. But again I think the hardware is silver however the website looks like ruthenium. Let me know if this is the same bag.
Thank you so much for the pictures:smile: yes it is the same bag... i wish it was more of a blue red too but i like this one as well i am not yet able to located an l/l nor a mini yet:sad: so far only jumbos are available

I'm a sucker for a classic m/l and the red chevron is tdf. I'm not mad on the minis so I'm rather biased to the m/l!
Thanks love:smile: i am really wanting the m/l because i dont have one in my collection yet but i dont have a square mini either so thats why im open for both...
so far my chanel collection is tiny lol (jumbo and deauville and so black mini rectangular)

Reactions: revitalise and Law
Thanks love:smile: i am really wanting the m/l because i dont have one in my collection yet but i dont have a square mini either so thats why im open for both...
so far my chanel collection is tiny lol (jumbo and deauville and so black mini rectangular)

It's a tough choice! I'd go for the m/l if you have a jumbo and a mini, something for every occasion! The red is absolutely killer too!

My collection is even smaller only one bag the coco loop and a pair of loafers and classic ballet flats! I'm itching for more of course but I have to save and hold out for something special! I'm dying for an all black 2.55 ❤.

Whichever you choose will be a good choice, are you leaning more to one than other?

I missed out on last years red chevron classic. I am wondering if it is possible that this is the same bag?! I can't wait to see the red irl.
I missed out as well:sad: That was more of a red with blue undertones this one is more orangey if you see the pics that Chanelmommaof3 posted (on top comments/sorry i dont n
It's a tough choice! I'd go for the m/l if you have a jumbo and a mini, something for every occasion! The red is absolutely killer too!

My collection is even smaller only one bag the coco loop and a pair of loafers and classic ballet flats! I'm itching for more of course but I have to save and hold out for something special! I'm dying for an all black 2.55 ❤.

Whichever you choose will be a good choice, are you leaning more to one than other?
Honestly I would love to get an M/L but i think this is a very bright orangey red so i was thinking a small bag(mini) for a bright color and maybe later on get a beige or black with ghw for an M/L a more of a classic color (my jumbo is navy blue lamb with shw) but if im unable to get the mini i will just go for the M/L that's what ive been thinking but i will be so happy with either:smile:

Reactions: Law
They are all gorgeous!!! I love chevron! I think both sizes are beautiful. Although considering that it's an orange-red shade, which stands out more than blue-red, a small square mini might work better? That said, I would be over the moon with either. Lol.

Just a note, I think square and recatingular minis are quite different: shape, strap length and, in your case, chevron (since you have a quilt so black mini).