Thank you for helping - DECIDED- 1st LV REVEAL

• Thread starter Deleted member 512003
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512003

Hey!

A while ago, I was uncertain of what should be my first LV, and posted a thread. Everyone was so helpful there, and I did decide and am the proud owner of my first LV. I am sooooo happy with it, and the moment I saw it against my frame, I knew it was the one. :smile: I am in love and over the moon happy. Can't believe I am so lucky to call it mine. Thank you all so much for your help, advice, experiences, and encouragement. You made me feel great about this upcoming purchase.

Who's up for a reveal? :smile:

Can you guess which one I picked? ;)

Hey!

A while ago, I was uncertain of what should be my first LV, and posted a thread. Everyone was so helpful there, and I did decide and am the proud owner of my first LV. I am sooooo happy with it, and the moment I saw it against my frame, I knew it was the one. :smile: I am in love and over the moon happy. Can't believe I am so lucky to call it mine. Thank you all so much for your help, advice, experiences, and encouragement. You made me feel great about this upcoming purchase.

Who's up for a reveal? :smile:

Can you guess which one I picked? ;)
I'm here...up for a reveal. Anxious to see where you ended up. :smile:

Reactions: LegalAddict
Woohoo! I was hoping that is what you had decided on. :smile: I LOVE my Duomo so much! Congratulations!
It is such a comfy bag too.....feels so nice to wear it and have it mold to the side of your body. A nice weight as well. You are going to enjoy it! :smile:
Thank you! :smile: We're bag twins now! That's awesome! :smile: I'm so happy to hear you're loving your Duomo! Those are great bags! I am so glad I got one before it was discontinued. I've been playing dressup with it since I got it (basically trying my wardrobe on with it and playing around with it haha). And I love slouching it, or letting it stay in shape, crossbody or shoulder bag, few things or packed, I'm so in love! :smile:

Congratulations on your new bag! :smile:
Damier Ébène is such a classic and beautiful print!
Thank you! :smile: It is! :smile: I love the print and red interior! Surprisingly goes with almost everything.

It's beautiful! Congrats!
Thank you! :smile: