chanel selling gabrielle bags online??

Interesting! I was just in NM Chicago and the Chanel SA's were talking about today being their big kick-off day for the bag. They didn't mention this though!

just got an email from neiman marcus for the gabrielle bags
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/CHANEL/...BAG/cat63510815_cat55920934_cat55920979/c.cat

is chanel starting to sell these bags online now? when i click on one of the bags, doesn't give me an option to add to cart yet though
It seems that they're showing the prices online, but you still have to call in for availability. I'm guessing the page is just to show you the styles that might be available, but you can't actually order them online. :smile:

i love this idea and hope they end up doing it!! hermes and lv let you order stuff online... always wondered why chanel didn't. hope it ends up being add to cart and that more items follow

just got an email from neiman marcus for the gabrielle bags
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/CHANEL/...BAG/cat63510815_cat55920934_cat55920979/c.cat

is chanel starting to sell these bags online now? when i click on one of the bags, doesn't give me an option to add to cart yet though[/QUOTE

Bergdorf just sent an e-mail out about the Gabrielle bag! I wonder if they are testing the waters for online sales or if this is part of their ad campaign for the Gabrielle bag.

I love Kristen Stewart....I kinda like the gabrielle bag. But have u seen the new video commercial?

I just don't get it ! And she looks kinda silly and I really don't understand what she's trying to portray. The other commercial with the 2 models, that one is really cute. That's the commercial that got my attention to the bag.

I love Kristen Stewart....I kinda like the gabrielle bag. But have u seen the new video commercial?

I just don't get it ! And she looks kinda silly and I really don't understand what she's trying to portray. The other commercial with the 2 models, that one is really cute. That's the commercial that got my attention to the bag.

This reminds me of those dance routines with the themes which I dont understand :biggrin:. I agree that the other commercial does focus more on the bag.

I know! the commercial made me cringe. after the commercial was over, i was like what was that?? very awkward and i think i read a comment somewhere saying "best actor. im glad kristen stewart knows how to breathe" LOL

Reactions: sakuraboo
Why is chanel trying so hard to sell this bag?? Im sorry but the style just doesnt appeal to me. There are so many other better things they can sell[emoji23]
I think they've spent a lot of money and time to design a new 'classic' style like the boy bag. So they pushing it hard to make that time worthwhile? That is my guess.

The backpack looks cool but I'm going to wait it out. I'm still on the fence for this bag. Want to make sure its not just overhyped

Reactions: Juh512 and Arielgal