whats next? [emoji23][emoji12][emoji7]

LouisV76

O.G.
Nov 2, 2013
hi! I have only 3 chanels - what would you add next?
IMG_1491293440.896554.jpg

and this is a pic with all my bags
IMG_1491293480.738303.jpgIMG_1491293490.868077.jpg

I am very happy with my little collection but I am always open for other opinions![emoji4]
what would you sell and what would you add?

have a great day and thank you![emoji8]

Reactions: ak3 and Bags_4_life
Hi :wave: Thanks for letting us view your gorgeous collection! I love the variety of it. It appears to me that you like larger size bags reflected in your collection - which is awesome because we should always get what we use practically. You mentioned that you don't like switching out your SLGs also in your other response (me too!).

I was thinking that looking at this collection, you might be able to add a bag that would be a bit smaller for dressier occasions? the 2 that comes to mind might be 1) a caviar WOC because you can use it as a wallet and throw it into your bigger bags for daily use, but it would look nice with a dressed up outfit as well while looking casual for a quick run to the stores. 2) a reissue(2.55) in size 225 which is a very nice cross body casual chic bag and yet very elegant classic for evening out, or 3) a M/L in luxurious lambskin which is a bit more delicate but seriously a stunning Chanel classic of the classics.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Reactions: anitalilac
Nice collection!
I see you don't have a mini (square or rectangular) or a WOC. Maybe one of those three would be useful?Just thinking personally I use my WOC for work-related net working events where you want to be hands free to hold the wine and nibbles. Or if you have a special dinner or theatre show to go to... do you have a go-to bag for those sort of events?

Hi :wave: Thanks for letting us view your gorgeous collection! I love the variety of it. It appears to me that you like larger size bags reflected in your collection - which is awesome because we should always get what we use practically. You mentioned that you don't like switching out your SLGs also in your other response (me too!).

I was thinking that looking at this collection, you might be able to add a bag that would be a bit smaller for dressier occasions? the 2 that comes to mind might be 1) a caviar WOC because you can use it as a wallet and throw it into your bigger bags for daily use, but it would look nice with a dressed up outfit as well while looking casual for a quick run to the stores. 2) a reissue(2.55) in size 225 which is a very nice cross body casual chic bag and yet very elegant classic for evening out, or 3) a M/L in luxurious lambskin which is a bit more delicate but seriously a stunning Chanel classic of the classics.

Hope this helps! :smile:

hi vanana[emoji112] thank you so much for takeing your time and writing me back!
I like to look at minis but I'm still not sure, if it fits my lifestyle..... tried the woc ('cause no chance to get a mini) but the size is really tiny..... hmmm what I know for sure is I want a hot pink bag (not too big) and a reissue. but no clue about the style in hot pink or the size and color of the reissue.....[emoji57][emoji23]
you are right - I love mid-sized bags. no thinking what can I take with me or what to leave at home. as my style is pretty casual this size of bags fit me pretty well. at least I think so[emoji23]
but def. try the 225 next time I'll be in
the boutique - thank you![emoji8] that's the size coco designed? sorry - I'm a chanel newbie.....[emoji4]
have a great day!!

Nice collection!
I see you don't have a mini (square or rectangular) or a WOC. Maybe one of those three would be useful?Just thinking personally I use my WOC for work-related net working events where you want to be hands free to hold the wine and nibbles. Or if you have a special dinner or theatre show to go to... do you have a go-to bag for those sort of events?

thanks freetofly!
I guess the mini is the way to go.... [emoji106] but how the heck I'll get one?![emoji23] my SA said she has nothing.... have to write her again I guess[emoji6]
for events I'll usually take my boy. as I am pretty casual on dressing it works pretty well....

thanks freetofly!
I guess the mini is the way to go.... [emoji106] but how the heck I'll get one?![emoji23] my SA said she has nothing.... have to write her again I guess[emoji6]
for events I'll usually take my boy. as I am pretty casual on dressing it works pretty well....
Not sure if your country has waitlists. If you do, you could probably ask to join one for the fall collection later this year. If you don't, like me, you'd just have to keep ringing up the boutiques to check with them. But goodluck whatever you decide :smile:

Reactions: revitalise