Lindy 26 vs Birkin 25

kathydep

Dec 1, 2015
Hi! Can anyone help, please?

I have been offered a K25 in the past but I found it too small. On the other hand, I own a Lindy 26 which I love and adore. I think I may be ready for another small bag soon in the form of a B25. I am imagining that the B25 is similar size to the YSL Sac de Jour Baby which I have and it's my fave non-H bag for a good year now. I want to find out if there is a place for a B25 in my collection.

If anyone has both a Lindy 26 and B25, can you please share comparison shots and your opinion on both?

Thank you!:flowers:

Hi! Can anyone help, please?

I have been offered a K25 in the past but I found it too small. On the other hand, I own a Lindy 26 which I love and adore. I think I may be ready for another small bag soon in the form of a B25. I am imagining that the B25 is similar size to the YSL Sac de Jour Baby which I have and it's my fave non-H bag for a good year now. I want to find out if there is a place for a B25 in my collection.

If anyone has both a Lindy 26 and B25, can you please share comparison shots and your opinion on both?

Thank you!:flowers:

I don't have either but my sister has B25 and I have the Ysl sac de hour baby. They are totally different, the B25 has so much space you can basically fit all of your essentials, I was planning to get one so I have tried my sister's bag, it fits a card holder, 2 iPhones, a small makeup bag and maybe something more. The ysl bag has limited space, the only thing I didn't like about the birkin is the handle, it's too small and I'd rather have something with a strap that's why I got K25.

Reactions: kathydep
I don't have either but my sister has B25 and I have the Ysl sac de hour baby. They are totally different, the B25 has so much space you can basically fit all of your essentials, I was planning to get one so I have tried my sister's bag, it fits a card holder, 2 iPhones, a small makeup bag and maybe something more. The ysl bag has limited space, the only thing I didn't like about the birkin is the handle, it's too small and I'd rather have something with a strap that's why I got K25.

Thanks for your input! This is great info.

Wow! Amazing collection!! I am loving the B25 more and more... and that croc, to die for! Thank you for sharing!! I get it now why the B25 is so coveted.

Wow! Amazing collection!! I am loving the B25 more and more... and that croc, to die for! Thank you for sharing!! I get it now why the B25 is so coveted.