Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Hello ladies!
I downloaded this photo a long time ago from the Purse Forum, but I can no longer find the original post. Can someone please provide the specs of this beautiful Kelly? The jpg name is original but it did not help in my search. Many thanks!
To me it looks like a retourne K32 in bleu orage or possibly bleu obscur in togo.

Hope you can find one!

Reactions: c18027
Anyone has an idea what leather this could be? It's a Vision II Agenda in Blue Aztec and I think the tag also said Chèvre, but it doesn't look like my other Chevre or the reference pics at all. It was also quite a bit more expensive than regular leather covers. I got it some years ago, and cannot stop wondering what leather it is..

Attachments

• IMG_5609.JPG
    IMG_5609.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:
Anyone has an idea what leather this could be? It's a Vision II Agenda in Blue Aztec and I think the tag also said Chèvre, but it doesn't look like my other Chevre or the reference pics at all. It was also quite a bit more expensive than regular leather covers. I got it some years ago, and cannot stop wondering what leather it is..
That looks like chèvre to me. What's different IRL?

That looks like chèvre to me. What's different IRL?

Thank you for your answer! It looks too smooth (in the center in the pic) compared to the other two chevre pieces I have (left and right). All reference pics on tPF for chevre (both Coromandel and Mysore) have a distinct pattern while the Blue aztec is so much smoother

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 539
Reactions: NOIRetMoi
Thank you for your answer! It looks too smooth (in the center in the pic) compared to the other two chevre pieces I have (left and right). All reference pics on tPF for chevre (both Coromandel and Mysore) have a distinct pattern while the Blue aztec is so much smoother
That IS small grain in comparison. H hasn't used deerskin in a long long time so I don't know what it could be besides chèvre. I'm sure there's an expert around to help :smile:

Reactions: CrackBerryCream
Is it peau porc?