My SM is totally amazing ❤️ [emoji307]

May 1, 2013
I have been looking for a Constance for a while. Thanks to TPF I have learned not to be scared to say 'no' even when at times it was hard.
Finding that 'it' bag is sometimes so difficult as H makes some wonderful bags.

But it seems I was able to get the Constance mini noir in box leather with GHW and for me that is just a dream come true.

I love the smell (can I become addicted?) the feel and texture and how light the bag is.

I also got a beautiful top I was eying for a while.

IMG_1491086601.459299.jpgIMG_1491086617.682020.jpgIMG_1491086632.915895.jpg

Congratulations! Your Constance is beautiful!!! :heart:

Thanks so much. And box is addictive [emoji173]️️

Such a beautiful and classic piece. Congrats!!!

I love [emoji173]️ it so much. Thanks [emoji7]

Beautiful!! Congrats!! Can I see your top??

Hey. I will try to send some other photos. I am flying for a vacay but I have some other photos [emoji259][emoji173]️️

What an amazing bag! Congratulations

Thank you so much. She is so pretty [emoji307]

Wow! Your Constance is beautiful! Enjoy and have an awesome weekend

Thank you dear [emoji7] I love this Constance. Can't wait to use her when I come back from vacay.

Beautiful! I saw a girls trying one on and it's adorable! Congrats!

Thanks. This one is just so special to me. Originally I was supposed to do swift but when I found box, it was dream come true [emoji259]

I love your new bag!! So petite and perfect! Those shoes are perfect as well :smile:

Thank you. She is a petite little girl. These shoes are for Mr. His second pair. He loves them so so much. [emoji173]️

Congrats on the beautiful Constance - very iconic! What are those shoes?! They look magnificent!!!

I love the iconic look. Timeless [emoji173]️ [emoji173]️ shoes are for Mr. His second pair, he says they are so comfy.

Congratulations, beautiful!

Thank you so much [emoji259][emoji173]️️

Reactions: Melbee