Just had BA with Motiva at TLPS

lookatlinda

Jul 5, 2016
Hi again :smile:

Just woke up after having BA at TLPS yesterday. It's not as painful as I expected, but my chest feels sore and I'm planning to stay at home and relax for the whole day. Since I've got all the time I need, I thought I'd share my experience; from the consultation to how I made my decision and had BA.
I've got lots of help from this forum, and I hope my post will help more people also.

Like I posted earlier, I had consultation at few clinics, and I've received whatsapp messages from their translators.
So I kept in touch with them, asking questions whenever I had them and sorting things out.
I really liked this because it assured me that I would be well taken care of.

So after more research and exchanging messages through whatsapp, I decided to have BA at TLPS.
The main reason is that I liked the doctor. He was the only one who communicated with me in English by himself which made me feel that he was reliable. He would know best what I requested for.
Also, I felt that he was being very honest with me, and not pushy, so I liked his attitude.

But I didn't want to schedule surgery right away. After I felt that way, I scheduled for another visit to TLPS and wanted to make sure I was happy with my decision.
I showed some pictures and told the doctor I wanted full cleavage but also natural look.
I emphasized I wanted to look good not only in clothes, but without clothes... :P
Once again, I had detailed consultation with the doctor and felt assured. I paid deposit, scheduled for surgery, and also had some tests for general anesthesia before I left.

On the day of surgery, I arrived about 2 hours early. I took lots of pictures and met the doctor one more time.
He explained about aftercare instructions and precautions I should take, and some possible side effects that I should be aware of, and I signed some papers.
He drew on my breasts and told me he would do his best to improve my breasts to look symmetrical.
I took more pictures after that, and after a bit of waiting, I went under surgery.

I remember myself waking up after surgery, my throat thirsty and burning, and walking to the recovery room.
My translator was there the whole time, and after waiting for 2 hours (which was their policy), she called me a taxi, which was already paid for, and I arrived home.

Although I haven't ate for almost 18 hours, I didn't feel hungry, but I did drink lots of water because my throat hurt.
It felt weird feeling that my chest felt heavier than that morning, and feeling a bit dizzy still from GA, I decided to go straight to bed.

Now, sitting with my laptop on the sofa, I feel much better than yesterday. A bit sore, but excited.
I didn't have chance to look at my new breasts because I have tight bandage wrapped around it, but I think I can take a look when I go back for treatment tomorrow.

Let me post my last pic I took before BA!
I'll keep you posted.

aaaa.jpg

Reactions: ChoiJaeYoung
Wow you've already BA at tlps! Thank you for sharing! I will waiting for your after photo!! May I know the price? and dosen't english consultant tlps speak Englsih well?
I've also had BA in Korea and consult in tlps 2 years ago, but I choose Regen for my surgery :smile:
Good luck anyway!!

Wow you've already BA at tlps! Thank you for sharing! I will waiting for your after photo!! May I know the price? and dosen't english consultant tlps speak Englsih well?
I've also had BA in Korea and consult in tlps 2 years ago, but I choose Regen for my surgery :smile:
Good luck anyway!!
Yes, I can't wait to see my new boobs... I'm fighting the urge to take off the bandages right now and take a look lol
The price, I've posted earlier in my consultation reviews. It was 10500 USD without tax refund. I paid full cash. It was 11000 at first, but they gave me discount when I said I was paying in cash.

My english consultant wasn't a native speaker, but didn't have trouble communicating.
Actually, the consultation was done mostly by the doctor, she just helped me out with the payment and preparation for the surgery... so it was ok!

I've heard good reviews about Regen before deciding to do BA here. I kind of think I made a haste decision, not going to any more consultations at other clinics, but I don't regret my decision. At least... not yet :P
Thanks for wishing me luck! I have my fingers crossed.

Hey guys,

I'm feeling much better now. I went in to get treatment yesterday.
They just unwrapped my bandages and I waited for the doctor to come take a look.
Before he came (I had to wait a bit... seemed like he was in middle of surgery or consultation? I didn't mind so much), I was left alone in the room, so I managed to take some pics.
Actually, I had to because there weren't any mirror in the room, and I was dying to see.

The doctor came and he said it looked good and that it was still swollen, and it would become more natural.
I like the size right now, and I hope it doesn't change so much :P
After he left, my translator came and we chatted a bit. I had to have bandages wrapped again, so I took some more pics one last time, and got it wrapped.

I feel much better than the first 2 days. Seems like my body is getting used to this new foreign material... lol
I really have no trouble doing daily stuff, like going shopping isn't a problem, but trying on clothes are bit difficult.
I'm scheduled to go in again next week. I was told that I won't have to wear bandages any more next week and I should buy nipple patches to cover my nipple.

I'll post again later~ thanks for all the help and honest reviews that all of you have been posting!
It will really help others make informed decision!

Attachments

• 3d.jpg
    3d.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 539
Thank you for posting! Especially pictures, it really helps to see what to expect. It looks great so far! I'm getting mine done in July and am so nervous but excited too! It's great to hear you are able to move around and not in so much pain. Can you tell me how big you went and what size bra approximately (full b, small c , etc) ?

Thanks!

Thank you for posting! Especially pictures, it really helps to see what to expect. It looks great so far! I'm getting mine done in July and am so nervous but excited too! It's great to hear you are able to move around and not in so much pain. Can you tell me how big you went and what size bra approximately (full b, small c , etc) ?

Thanks!
Sorry for late reply! It's been a while since I visited this forum. I had 300cc on right and 330cc on left. I wear size C cup. The swelling is gone, and I kind of wish I had it bigger :P
Hopefully, it won't get any smaller.

Hey guys,

I'm feeling much better now. I went in to get treatment yesterday.
They just unwrapped my bandages and I waited for the doctor to come take a look.
Before he came (I had to wait a bit... seemed like he was in middle of surgery or consultation? I didn't mind so much), I was left alone in the room, so I managed to take some pics.
Actually, I had to because there weren't any mirror in the room, and I was dying to see.

The doctor came and he said it looked good and that it was still swollen, and it would become more natural.
I like the size right now, and I hope it doesn't change so much :P
After he left, my translator came and we chatted a bit. I had to have bandages wrapped again, so I took some more pics one last time, and got it wrapped.

I feel much better than the first 2 days. Seems like my body is getting used to this new foreign material... lol
I really have no trouble doing daily stuff, like going shopping isn't a problem, but trying on clothes are bit difficult.
I'm scheduled to go in again next week. I was told that I won't have to wear bandages any more next week and I should buy nipple patches to cover my nipple.

I'll post again later~ thanks for all the help and honest reviews that all of you have been posting!
It will really help others make informed decision!

Thanks for your story! Congrat! :smile: