Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

kelly rose gold bracelet with diamonds View attachment 3645703
Stunning! On my list too[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

View attachment 3647269

Can't decide between the RG CDC, the RG CDC with diamonds on the pyramids, and the Cartier juste un clou!
My vote is for RG CDC with diamonds please! I was in the same situation a few weeks ago and I ended up with the RG CDC with diamonds [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

My daily stack-elegant and not flashy.View attachment 3647442

Super elegant [emoji173]️[emoji173]️... Twins on the CDC and hoping to be twins on the HDA soon [emoji28]

Reactions: aashopqueen
love this collection, congratulations. It's beautiful!

Did you see any of the Niloticus Eclat collection? It's solid scales with diamond accents, I only saw it in the book.
Didn't see the ones with diamonds but my sister tried on the silver and bought the ring. They didn't have the right size in the silver bracelet for her when we were in Paris last week.

Congrats Kkho! Love this design, been eyeing the ring. The bracelet looks great on you. Enjoy! :heart:

Tried on the ring plus the gold bracelet. Was a little too much so decided to take only the bracelet.

And thank you all for the lovely comments. Just arrived back in Asia and will start wearing bracelet once I unpack!

I was pleasantly surprised this week to discover just how pretty Hermes pink gold is. Most pink/rose gold looks awful with my skin tone - either too pink or copper-ish. H's pink gold is sublime and just glowed. Yellow gold is my favourite against my skin but i may need to venture into H's fine jewellery in rose gold. No pics but i tried the chaine d'ancre enchainee bracelet.

Does anyone happen to know how much the diamond Chaîne d'Ancre Enchaînée ring is in Paris? Trying to compare to US pricing. If anyone has this ring I would love to hear what you think of it having worn it. Thanks ladies.