anyone bought from COS - 'upmarket' H&M?

Bumping this thread as I am ditching Uniqlo and look at COS more as they do natural material such as wool, cotton at very reasonable prices! I am just about to give up Uniqlo now they discontinued using real silk.

I absolutely love COS! Everytime I go there I end up trying at least 10 pieces at a time. Always find something there to buy at a very reasonable price. As mentioned, they wear well and wash well. I bought a black dress there this past winter that I have worn all winter long. Top is wool, the bottom half is another fabric, I think a poly / cotton blend. I have hand washed it and put it through the washer multiple times and always comes out looking fantastic. My only gripe is the sizing can be off, so I always have to try everything on as I vary in size depending on the item.

Reactions: chicinthecity777
I think "upmarket H&M" should be deleted from the title of this thread as I see no similarities with H&M and nobody has ever referred COS like that where I am. It's a well established name here.

I have bought some very classic black & white cotton T's which I love.. ( last summer)
They wear & launder very nicely & the price is right so if they get stained it's no bug deal for me
like it would be with other expensive white tees
I am looking at those ones at the moment. Will let you know how they turn out.
0449880006_32_7.jpg
0449880002_32_6.jpg

I love Cos. I have a top from there that is wool on top and silk on the bottom. It washes really well, and I don't even need to iron it afterwards.
I do however have 2 flared wool jumpers from there that shrunk when I washed them :sad: to be fair, the label said do not wash and I put them in the washing machine on a delicate hand wash cycle because the cashier at the till (when I bought the jumpers) told me it would be fine when I asked her... :sad: they shrunk by a good 10cm, which isn't too bad, but I can only wear them with super high-waisted jeans now :biggrin:

It hasn't put me off buying from them as it's my own fault. Their tshirts are next on my list!

Reactions: chicinthecity777
I think "upmarket H&M" should be deleted from the title of this thread as I see no similarities with H&M and nobody has ever referred COS like that where I am. It's a well established name here.

Well, if I'm not mistaken, COS brand belongs to the H&M group :smile: so it kind of is what the title says :smile: (actually, I've never tried on or bought any COS items, the only thing I've heard about this brand was that it was H&M's 'better quality line' and that's it), hehe..

I'm a big fan of COS.. the tee's especially because they work. I did buy a white summer dress last year which I loved &hoping
they are doing more of these classic all cotton pieces as they launder beautifully. The price is right, the look for me is casual
enough to get by with & they have a certain style to them.

Reactions: ms.messy
Well, if I'm not mistaken, COS brand belongs to the H&M group :smile: so it kind of is what the title says :smile: (actually, I've never tried on or bought any COS items, the only thing I've heard about this brand was that it was H&M's 'better quality line' and that's it), hehe..
I´m a big COS-fan but I dislike H&M