First Louis Vuitton bag

KoalaXJ

ShopMuch
Feb 1, 2017
Hi guys!! Happy hump day!
So my parents just got back from their Europe trip, my mom brought back my first LV bag.
This bag is very special to me. I have been wanting a bag from LV for a while but kept holding back on it because of its price....When my mom told me how great the deal is in France, I couldn't resist it and told my fiancé, my awesome fiancé didn't even think twice and told me to get the bag. He just graduated from college and we are trying to save for our wedding. He's been wanting a new surfboard for so long but didn't want to spend that much money for it, yet he still bought me such an expensive bag....He is just the sweetest guy I've ever dated. He is super allergic to cats but when he found out how badly I want a cat, he let me adopt two cats and dealt with very bad allergy every night. I wanted to give the cats away but he wouldn't let me, thank god now he has grew out of the allergy somehow. Anyways back to the bag! This bag is just one of those many things that he gave to (did for) me, it will remind me how much he cares and love me and I will forever cherish this bag because of that : )
I'm still at work and my mom stopped by my work to bring the bag to me because she knows how excited I am! Here is a photo of the shopping bag, can't wait to take more photos to show off my new baby

Attachments

• IMG_4401.JPG
    IMG_4401.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 548
Omg your fiance is a keeper! Did he get you a Neverfull?
Thanks haha. YES he totally is !! And YES it is a NF!!! DE with Rose Ballerine interior, I just can't get over the RB : )

Attachments

• IMG_4409.JPG
    IMG_4409.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 564
  • IMG_4413.JPG
    IMG_4413.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_4414.JPG
    IMG_4414.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_4416.JPG
    IMG_4416.JPG
    226.2 KB · Views: 565
Your bag is gorjus!!! I just retired and decided to treat myself to a LV since I rec'd over $1k ! I've wanted one 4ever, but I absolutely ❤️ the leather pieces which are more expensive....soooo I've ordered this beauty, hoping to get Friday...it's a limited edition piece...I'll post pics when i get it

Attachments

• IMG_5196.PNG
    IMG_5196.PNG
    364.2 KB · Views: 449
Reactions: KoalaXJ
Your bag is gorjus!!! I just retired and decided to treat myself to a LV since I rec'd over $1k ! I've wanted one 4ever, but I absolutely ❤️ the leather pieces which are more expensive....soooo I've ordered this beauty, hoping to get Friday...it's a limited edition piece...I'll post pics when i get it
Thank you! And congratulations on you first Louis Vuitton bag!!! I've never seen this style, I love the color tho!! Does it has a zipper on top? You need to share the pics with us once you get the bag = D